A Christmas Surprise

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by MRR, Dec 20, 2007.

1. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    A 22 yr old man finds his birth mother at Lowes.
    Man reunites with birth mother at work!! A very touching story. Goes to show if your searching for something in life Don't Give UP. This all took place in Grand Rapids Mich.

I can relate to his story in some ways as I was adopted at age 4 but was one of the lucky ones .I knew who my birth parents from the get go.Had 3 sisters and 1 brother. Didn't see none of them till I was ripe ol age of 16.But thats another story.Don't want to take away from the reunion of Mother and Son.

2. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Oh great. Now shes gotta get em a gift. LOL!

3. 1sporticus

1sporticus Active Member

State:
    Iowa
    That's a good story John. Merry Christmas to you and Barb. Later Andy

4. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

LMAO George!!! How did I know you'd come off with something like that...:crazy::tounge_out: Good one though!

Great story John. Thanks for sharing it. How is Pat? Not seen her on in a while. Buddah sends his best to her also & misses talking!:big_smile:

5. CatAngler

CatAngler New Member

State:
    Omaha NE
    Thanks, I heard about it on the radio this morning.And what a wild chain of events.:cool2:

J

6. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Well John I just talked to Pat on the phone. They are doing ok .Got back home yesterday evening.Said they had water problems and had to stay with her sis a little longer. Got the water up and running and nowback home.Said she probably wouldn't be on computor tonight .Had to take her kitty to vets .Had to get Tom fixed (poor kitty).She ask how everyone is doing so she'll probably be on again before long.Another storm coming through that area this weekend .It don't sound good for that area.

7. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Don't know if any gifts need to be bought in this case. Think they allready have the best gift. Mother and son reunited once again after 22 years. That would be enough for me.