a christmas story

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by catfish kenny, Dec 15, 2007.

1. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    I have two little girls and a boy,the boy is prety much past Santa and growing up fast but the two lill ones the spirit is still ever so alive and I will say that they are as onrey as anynone any of you all know .Heck I would bet Beetlemans farm on it.Well two years ago we were having a tough time trying to get into our home(BEAURACRTS AND PAPER WORK?LEANS....)anyway moving and all was real stressful on us all not to mention my mother passed around Thanksgiving but WE all found our ways to deal with it all and my babies kicked me and moms butts.We put thee ole naughty Santa list storey on em and told em your bad Coal is what your ganna get and so be it but as kids are filled with spunk and awe of the world they tested it all out to the bitter end .I found some bubblegum coal and Santa left three well placed bags of coal and only drank 1/2 the soda ate 1/2 the cookie ...they found coal and it didnt faze em they was all estatic that they got bubblegum..now do not go jumping to conclusions I am not done..IT WAS BUBBLEGUM COAL...x-mass dinner at Ma an Pa Kettles(Lillys mom and dads) we slipped out to take care Of Santas presents we hid tryin to reach our monsters:wink:....and when we come home our 6ft tree was barley visible cause Mama is like that.It dont matter if you've been naughty or nice SANTA STILL LOVES YOU BELIEVE ME I KNOW THIS TO BE TRUE.I cannot wait to see them lill ones faces when they come down the stairs this year..Thats what does it fer me I want NOTHING else I just want to see there bright shining smiles and all will be good in my home!Life will be good Merry Christmas all have a safe/blessed X-Mass

2. poisonpits

poisonpits Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    arkansas
    Name:
    johnnie
    good post i remember them times well.

3. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Great post Kenny! My little ones ain't so little anymore :crazy: - 20, 19, 16 & 14 but I do remember the great excitement your talking about! Have fun brother! :big_smile:

4. FS Driver

FS Driver New Member

State:
    swansea,illinoi
    mine are 11 and 17 but i too remember the past christmas faces and the
    excitment on their faces !!!! no matter how stressful our lives get around this time of the year it seems to wash away on christmas morning.
    hopeing every one has a great christmas safe and warm .
    MERRY CHRISTMAS :001:

5. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Merry Christmas Kenny--Good post!!!!

6. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    That's a goodun 'ol Kenny the Catfish. Something tells me you will have a bigger grin on your face watching your kids on Christmas morning. That is what it is all about.

Don't bet my farm on it. I need someplace to be buried. They won't let me in cemeteries for religious reason. Witches and demons and all that.

Merry Xmas Kenny. John.

7. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    John if I bet yer farm you can prety much count on it being a sure thing,after Christmas I will send Courtney up fer you to deal with fer a week and she is the good one out of the two:eek:oooh::eek:oooh::eek:oooh: Then we will talk:wink: