A Christmas gift of catfish

Discussion in 'LOCAL OKLAHOMA TALK' started by Brian D, Dec 25, 2008.

1. Brian D

Brian D New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Merry Christmas to all brethren! My fiance and I went fishing at our favorite hole at kerr 10 days ago, and caught 8 nice blues before the wind kicked in.My future mom in law lives in Maryland,when we told her of our trip,she hinted she would like a mess for Christmas.So a little dry ice and a cooler, some okie blue cats made there way to the upper east coast.She called us 2 days ago and went on and on of how delicious the fish were.That store bought channel cat wasnt anyhting like what we had sent.So we will be advised when she is running low and needs more.Another good reason to go fishin.We should all be thankful of this wonderful gift our lord has givin us to enjoy,and share with others.Good cattin to yall!

2. posifour11

posifour11 New Member

State:
    OK
    i agree, my wife actually encourages me to go fishing now that i'm bringing home results. there is a huge difference between fresh caught and grocery store fish.

3. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Brian, I am sure she will be making an order for more soon. It sure is hard to resist those fish in the freezer.