a boys first shot

Discussion in 'Guns - Blackpowder' started by whodaman, Apr 5, 2008.

1. whodaman

whodaman New Member

State:
    Des Moines Iowa
    today was the first time my 10 year old nephew went to the range. we were shooting my 20ga over and under and my buddys savage .22/20 ga rifle shotgun combo real nice old gun dont see to many of those these days . well the boy loved the .22 but wasnt to sure about the kick from the shotgun but none the less he had the time of his life. I have to say the boy is crack shot he shot 50 .22 rounds and olny missed twice and it was his first time shooting a gun i dont know if that was beginners luck or if he was just try to show up uncle corey. when i picked him up his dad my brother told me that his mom was not to find out cause she didnt want her baby shooting a gun so when i droped him off he ran right to his mom and said " uncle corey took me shooting and i only missed twice" she looked right at me and said ##@@#nt corey i said no and all i said to her was learning to shoot a shotgun is something every boy should learn and it is one of the best ways to turn a little kid into a responsible young man and that it is demonstrated responseabilty at its finest.

Attached Files:

2. BailBonds

BailBonds New Member

State:
    Indiana
    There's only two ways a boy learns about firearms. Almost all that have an interest will find a way.

1. With adult supervision.

2. Without adult supervision.

Mom doesn't realize you did them both a favor.

3. catfisherman_eky3

catfisherman_eky3 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Sounds like he had a fun time

4. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Great job,Uncle Corey. On the bright side,Mom will get over it,Nephew wont,You done got him hooked.

5. peewee williams

peewee williams New Member

State:
    Pembroke,Georgia
    To the best of my knowledge by checking out the internet,more moms kill their children by their bad driving habits than drunk drivers or guns do.Yet they find this acceptable and refuse to give up their cell phones,makeup or other distractions while driving.Just observe them!Now why this is more important than their children's safety,I don't know.I do know that you see this going on and mention it to them,they get vicious like a rabid dog.

Just watch the moms who leave their children in a RUNNING vehicle with a running gas nozzle on auto stuck in the gas tank while they walk off inside to do the woman things.A spill with a hot catalytic converter and whump,major fire.It is illegal yet every single mom that I have said anything to about doing this went into a rampage over anyone saying that she endangered her children.I have even seen cops ignoring or even passing the time with these women while this was going on.

Have you noticed all of the ways women are "allowed" to kill their kids?Yep,I know this is not socially acceptable or politically correct to mention.Truth never is.It is just the kids lives.

I love you Brothers and sisters.peewee

6. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Never thought much about it ,Till you brought it up. Makes way more sense . You hit the proverbial 'Nail on the head sir. Maybe we need to start watchin out for each other [like big brother does for all of the rest of us].....Not that bad I hope.