A bit of advice

Discussion in 'Catfishing Baits' started by adam1886, Jun 23, 2008.

1. adam1886

adam1886 New Member

State:
    higginsville,missouri
    when keeping worms in the fridge make sure the lid is on good. i was helping my buddy vaccinate hogs when i got a call from my screaming mom.she opened the fridge door and seen worms everywhere.she didnt like it to much but i couldnt help but laugh. when i got home i spent 20 min picking worms out of every crack and corner.:smile2:. i told her atleast she got a clean fridge out of the deal

2. Boomer

Boomer New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Now that is funny, Moms for some reason dont have a good sense of humor, dont know why......

3. boswifedeb

boswifedeb USCA Jailhouse Lawyer

State:
    Tennessee
    Name:
    Debbie
    Guys, I'm a momma and I'm the one who always has worms in the fridge!! My kids learned at an early age, you just don't mess with the blue buckets in the fridge!:embarassed::smile2:

Deb

4. adam1886

adam1886 New Member

State:
    higginsville,missouri
    i tried to hide them cause my stepdad is against hunting and fishing and doesnt like that sort of stuff around especially around his food but that didnt work out to well:smile2:

5. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    That is something i have always been afraid of. I like to keep my own bait fridge/freezer for that very reason

6. whisker maniac

whisker maniac New Member

State:
    arkansas
    Well I'm glad I don't have that problem. My wife loves to fish as much as I do. She can't stand it when I have off and can go and she can't :smile2:

7. GaryF

GaryF New Member

State:
    O.P., KS
  8. godsglad8tor

godsglad8tor New Member

State:
    Riverside, CA
    another good way to make sure the lid is on right , tip the container over, i was told this by a buddy of mine and the worms tend to stay near the top of the contanier by doing this.... funny story, almost made my mom gag just by me telling her, and she told me that better not happen to her fridge haha

9. CJ21

CJ21 New Member

State:
    Montgomery, Alabama
    Oh man I know you got a killing. :smile2:. On the Serious note I think you can buy one of those small fridges from Wal-Mart to keep bait.