A Big Welcome to New Members and Visitors

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Dreadnaught, Jan 12, 2006.

1. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    I would like to take this time to Welcome, to the BOC, all of our New Members, and Our Many Visitors.

We are are fun-loving bunch on here and we all treat one another like family. So join in on the fun and make yourself known to us with a question or three, LOL!!!
    To those of you that are just visiting: You have found the best catfishing site on the web, there is no need to look further "you are home!!!" Signing up is FREE and Painless:D .
    I know some of you have questions and some of you might just have an answer that someone needs. That is what makes the "Brotherhood Of Catfishermen" so Great, the willfull sharing of information amongst each other!!! We are here for each other through the good times and the bad.
    So Come Join In On The Fun

2. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    Yeah ya'll come on in....dont be scared of JW (as hard as that may be)LOL he's a friendly guy as well as all the rest of us....:D

Zakk:)

3. rodpod

rodpod New Member

State:
    Evansville, Ind
    Yeah dont be scared of JW, he's like a huggable teddy bear in a straight jacket. LOL

4. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    LOL......that was funny man....sorry JW.

See Guest how much fun we have? You really should join:D

5. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    I am not sure that is the mug we want them looking at when they first log on. LMAO

In all seriousness welcome all new members to the great BOC. We are more the friends on here trying to help one another with fishing and life, but we have come to be family. Come in, sit down, and enjoy the company. We always have the lights on with someone home.

6. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Really folks I aint that bad so give it a try, LOL!!!

See what I mean, LOL!!! These guys are great!

7. FishMan

FishMan New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Caution, spending time here will make you laugh and feel many good thoughts. You may even dream of The Great Fish
    Welcome to all

Danny

8. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    ATTENTION: If you you like to catfish and learn about cat fishing,this site is for you! If you like to meet new friends, JOIN NOW! If you like to travel to other states to meet people, to eat good, to fish, Try the B.O.C.! If you like to get to know me better,hey, Sign up! I am just a good old guy from Louisiana that now lives in Arkansas! Join it it Free free free:D

9. Deltalover

Deltalover New Member

State:
    Tracy Calif
    There is no better place on the net and it keeps getting better and better! Join in, you wont regret it!:)

10. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    To all the new members glad to say WELCOME to all the guest get off the fence and join you can add your two cents worth any time and have a blast plus learn more about catfishing then you probley knew was around find a shoulder to lean on or a friend to help or be helped by aw shucks if it ain't here you can mention it to see why plus it is free what more can you ask for