A Big Thanks To Whistler!!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by TOPS, Dec 29, 2005.

1. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    Bryan had to delete one of my threads today 29 Dec 05. I will not get into why but he PMed me and explained the reason. For that I am very thankful. No hard feelings, no complaining. Members This is how the B.O.C. should work!! :eek: I understand the mods have power to delete all post/threads that may be detrimental to the B.O.C. and I agree with this 100%, the PM was out of courtesy! Again THANKS :eek: :eek:

2. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    tsk tsk tsk

Verlon, were you miss behaving again? Shame on you!!!

I would like to say a great big THANK YOU to all the MODS who use their discresion to delete threads that could be harmful to the BOC or that are blatently against the rules.

3. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Verlon, Did we forget our meds today, LOL? J/K :p

Somjetimes I have a brain fart and do silly things too ,so don't feel bad :D :D

4. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    Shame on you :p :D ;)

That happen to me once and probably will happen again. LOL. Not a big deal at all. That is their job. Sure aint nothing to worry about. Heck I even reported one of my own post one time when I went back and re read it. LMAO.
    I always told em in past if they need to delete my post are take something out of it, go right ahead. I have no problem with it at all.

5. Bobpaul

Bobpaul New Member

State:
    Supply NC
    Top, you've just found out what makes these mods, the cream of the crop, even DH qualifies :D

6. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    I had a thread deleted several months ago pertaining to the same subject, the old timers kick-in and I forgot about the deletion. Bryan sent me a PM explaining why the thread can not be posted! I was not downing the B.O.C., the info posted could be used by our competitors. I will not post anymore info on this subject. Thinking Back, the Mods are correct. :eek: :eek:

7. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    Yeah I made some mistakes and they deleted mine too, Thank's. Because I dont want to do anything that breaks the rules or offends anyone.

Take it easy, Zakk :)