A BIG Thanks to all of our Customers

Discussion in 'WILD WOLF TACKLE' started by akwolf41, Aug 20, 2006.

1. akwolf41

akwolf41 Master Instigator of the BOC!

State:
    Kenai, Ala
    To all of the maine-Wolf Products Customers;

I like to ocasionally jump in here that Give you all a Big Thank You for your support over the last year and a half. We have never really made in Great Financial Gains from this but it has been fun and keeps me on the move. I have had the opportunity to talk to a lot of you that I haven't met in person. I have enjoyed that and doing business with You all. I will be at the national Gathering at KenLake on Kentucky Lake and hope to meet a bunch of you. I will be in campsite 28 and if I don't find you , Hunt me down.

Thanks to you all:

Gene

2. Catfish Fever

Catfish Fever New Member

State:
    Wside, Mil
    Gene, sure do like that Nitestalker lite, really great, said more about it in that thread. The floats are pretty slick too. Thanks again.

3. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Hunt ya down?? Heck, I'll stay on your site. LMAO

Have to get a couple bobbers and lightsticks at the National. Will let ya know when time gets closer.

4. FishMan

FishMan New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    you are welcome but just so everyone understands I thank you because your products are top of the line and your glow sticks out last the others by sometimes double the time and you can't beat your price. On top of this you give the attachment parts FREE. So thank you.