A Big Hello!!!!

Discussion in 'MISSOURI RIVERS TALK' started by cougar, Nov 9, 2006.

1. cougar

cougar New Member

State:
    Green Ridge, Missouri
    I have been watching you all talk for a year now. I finally got around to signing up. I'm one lucky guy! About 2 1/2 years ago I met a beautiful gal that had earned the knick name 'catfishlady' by her friends . Aug 4th, I married her! She not only likes to fish, she only likes to catfish! There's hardly a weekend that we don't go fishing, year round! It don't get much better than that! We usually fish,Truman, or the Missouri around I-70. I want to thank you all for all the great advice, it has helped us alot!

2. just cats

just cats New Member

State:
    Leslie Missouri
    Welcome to the BOC Johnie, looks like you are a cat man in more ways than one. Congrats on having a fisher-woman partner too. Glad to see another Mo river fisherman on here. We all learn from one another.

3. Itch2Scratch

Itch2Scratch New Member

State:
    Ivy Bend on LOZ, Missouri
    Welcome to the BOC Johnie and the catfishlady, glad to have you aboard. :big_smile: Thanks for taking the time to put up an Avatar, it makes the BOC a friendlier place to communicate.:wink:

4. bigcatmaniac

bigcatmaniac New Member

State:
    California Miss
    Welcome to BOC, It is great to find out that there is yet another person on here that fishes some of the same water that i do.

P.S. Nice avatar.

5. cook

cook New Member

State:
    Plattsburg,Mo.(near K.C.)
    Welcome aboard!!Bout time you signed up!!:lol:

6. catfisher43

catfisher43 New Member

State:
    missouri
    Welcome to the BOC Johnie.great picture in aviator.

7. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

Welcome to the BOC. I like your "Kitty Kat"

8. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Welcome to the BOC it is a really great place. Sure good to have another Mo. member joining the family.That sure is one good looking Kitty you have in your avitar pic. Be looking forward to reading your post and see the pictures of the Fish you all catch. Kick back and enjoy.Your really lucky to find a fishing partner like that. Sounds like one heck of a good catch.

9. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Welcome to the BOC i am sure your gonna like it here. Sounds like you got yourself a good woman. hope to see a lot of posts.

10. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Welcome! What took ya so long to come on in. LOL!

11. fishingbuddy4

fishingbuddy4 New Member

State:
    Warner Rob ga
    Welcome cougar ,you arnt to far from me ,i live in warrensburg ,give me a shout one of these day we can head out for some cats

12. TomV

TomV New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Missouri
    Welcome to the BOC Johnie. Might see you on Truman.

13. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    You must think you died and went to heaven... Welcome to the BOC, Johnie..:cool2:
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    When we talk of tomorrow, the gods laugh.

14. MattShannon

MattShannon New Member

State:
    WV
    Welcome. WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG??:lol:

15. Michael Jake

Michael Jake New Member

State:
    Troy, Missouri
    Fish'en year round and a round to it for everything else kind of guy huh, sounds like you'll fit right in. Great to have you join in to the BOC Johnie, Welcome brother

16. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Hi Johnie! Welcome to the Brotherhood of Catfishermen family. We're glad to have you! Congratulations to you two newlyweds. Get that catfishlady of yours to sign up as a member, we welcome women as well! (Plus, she could win a dozen roses if she enters the BOC Sisterhood rose giveaway.) Very nice avatar pic, buddy. I love big cats, and not just the kind that live in water :smile2:. Beautiful!

17. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    Welcome Johnnie. real Glad to have You join us. J.D.

18. cougar

cougar New Member

State:
    Green Ridge, Missouri
    To answer your question. I have about 18 different species of animals,acording to my wife, the cats alone go through a cow a week to keep them happy. The only time I usually get to look at this is when I should be sleeping. Also, I use to think people where crazy for wanting to talk to people on the internet, I don't even like to talk on the phone. I guess I will have to eat my words now! You all are a great bunch. THANKS!!!!! P.S. If you see a guy in bibs & cowboy hat on a old 24ft pontoon with lawnchairs for seats and a great looking blond telling me where to throw the thrownet next , stop and say hello!!!!

19. SHOWME

SHOWME Well-Known Member

State:
    Nixa, Mo
    You and I have a couple things in common, I just started this website too, and my wife is my fishing partner also, and this is the best site I've ever been apart of!!

20. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Welcome to the BOC, Johnnie and BOB!!!
    Ya'll pull up a log and cop-a-squat and stay a while, you're gonna love the ride!!!