91 18' International Skimmer

Discussion in 'BUY AND SELL - MAKE $$$ - GET CHEAP DEALS' started by OkieBo, Jul 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OkieBo

OkieBo New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    It is a 1991 international skimer. 18'6" long 74" wide This boat is a Big Wide flat bottom skiff boat. They are mostly used in shallow flats but can be taken most anywhere. My grandpa used it for clamming on the mississipi. Boat and galvanized trailer only. No motor. Basically it is a bare hull. I started putting in console and deck. It would make a damn good catfish boat or duck boat for 3-4 grown men. I get lots of people wanting to buy it! I figured I would offer it to a boc brother or sister first. I will have to upload photos later my phone will not let me post them right now. This boat is a steal at this price. $700.00 I need to sell before wife let's me get new boat. Pm me for any other details. It is located in stroud,ok.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2009
  2. OkieBo

OkieBo New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    pics added

Attached Files:

3. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Man, that won't last long at all! Should sell QUICKLY!!

BB in SC

4. OkieBo

OkieBo New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    I need to make a correction. The boat is actually 62" wide bottom and 90" wide at the top of the rails. The 74" wide measurement is the width halfway up sides and across. This size of vessel is highly sought after. I can't believe I am letting it go at this price?

5. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    If you were local, there's no doubt in my mind where the boat would be! Again, should sell QUICKLY!!

Bill in SC

6. OkieBo

OkieBo New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    Well I told my wife that if it don't sell within 2 weeks I will just keep it since its paid for. Does three boats in driveway say too much toys? Jon boat, skiff boat and possibly new pontoon, that's if I can pull off keeping the skiff? It looks like the wrong time of year to be selling this type of boat. Thanks to all who inquired!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.