90 Days till Daytona

Discussion in 'Wolfman's Nascar Pit Stop' started by smokey, Nov 18, 2007.

1. smokey

smokey New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    What do you see changing in the next 90 days?Will Toyota win a race this year? will Mickey make the top 35?Can J.J. make it three in a row? What about Jr. How will he fit in with his new team?And whats NASCAR going to do to keep from going down the tube? smokey

2. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    Jr will have to put up some numbers to show he can drive....JJ and JG have shown this year that the equipment is there to win. I hope he can do well. Well, since Tony is going to Toyota I think they'll be getting some wins next season, you know he'll find a way to the winners circle.... Can't wait for Feb!!!

3. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    I think one of the big unknowns is how well will Joe Gibbs Racing do with the Toyotas.

4. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    I can't wait! I hope Jr does well with Hendrick! Should be an interesting season all the way around. Not to mention going to the C.O.T. full time.:big_smile::big_smile:

5. tufffish

tufffish New Member

State:
    Texas
    i am getting ready for next year already. i plan on repeating as the boc racing league champion next year. more of you guys need to get in on it next year. JR. will not have any excuses next year. the car he is getting was a top 10 finisher. now we will see if he is near as good as his dad. this would have been 6 championships for #24 if they had not changed the way they keep score. i guess they need to go back and see if SR. and the king would keep their championships if the new way of scoring had been used.

6. Brushy Bill Roberts

Brushy Bill Roberts New Member

State:
    Spencer Indiana
    The best thing that the end of the season means to me is NO MORE ESPN!! at least not for several more months. And it will be too soon then for me.
    I do hope that JR. can run well with Hendrick. But, I hope that Tony and his new teammate Kyle will kick all of their butts. I hate to see Joe Gibbs leave chevy, but I do believe that team can make the toys work.
    I am not a big fan of any one driver, although I believe that Tony S. is the best thing to climb in a race car since Mario Andretti. Just my oppinion, and you know what they say about those.
    It is going to seem like a very long time untill Daytona. It will be very intresting when it does get here.

7. smokey

smokey New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Welcome Brushy Bill, I dont belive I have met you yet.I agree with you on some parts of your post there will be some butt kickin going on at Gibb next year.Tony will kick Kyles butt the 1st time he opens his yap.I really dont think Tony and kyle will be able to get along.They are too much alike.I think they will get along just like Rusty and Ryan Newman.But I think it will be a fun year.I hope to see your posts in wolfmans pitstop next year. smokey

8. Ictalurus Punctatus

Ictalurus Punctatus New Member

State:
    Greensboro, NC
    COT in a full schedule....I'd just as soon it was 90 months away, perhaps even 90 years.

Gibbs will win with Toyota

Jr won't make the Chase again so NASCAR will expand the Chase format to the top 20 cars to include him in '09.

NASCAR will continue to grow and gain popularity as it gets further away from what it used to be.

For me.... I think I'll just go watch traffic on the interstate.

9. br7874884

br7874884 New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    nascar id the devil, ive given it a chance, and i cant get into it, I would probably rather be forced to sit through golf

10. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    mikey already has a decal on his car saying daytona 500 winner , yes because he might have added space after loss of sponsors!!! whats it matter?:roll_eyes: rollo

11. tomflatcat

tomflatcat New Member

State:
    Hampstead, NC
    I'm real curious to see how Tony Stewart and his team mates will do with Toyota next year. That's a pretty big change for that team.