9 Word Women USe

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by RetiredToFish, Mar 13, 2008.

1. RetiredToFish

RetiredToFish New Member

State:
    Newark, Ohio
    This may not be the best place to post this ... but being things are slow and most of you have wives ... it might help after you have been fishing every night during a given week ...... Garry- :wink:

[FONT=Default Serif,Times New Roman,Times,serif][/FONT]
    (1) Fine: This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.

( 2) Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.

[FONT=Default
 Serif,Times New Roman,Times,serif][/FONT]

(3) Nothing: This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin w ith nothing usual ly end in fine.

(4) Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!

(5) Loud Sigh: This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to # 3 for the meaning of nothing.)

(6) That's Okay: This is one of the most dangerous statements a woman can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.

(7) Thanks: A woman is thanking you, do not question, or Faint. Just say you're welcome. (I want to add in a clause here - This is true, unless she says "Thanks a lot" - that is PURE sarcasm and she is not thanking you at all. [FONT=Default Sans Serif,Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][/FONT]

(8) Whatever: Is a women's way of saying RAM IT!!!!!!

(9) Don't worry about it, I got it: Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking "What's wrong?" For the woman's response refer to # 3.

2. Naack

Naack New Member

State:
    Irwin PA
    i cant agree with you more.... Words to live by haha!

3. willcat

willcat New Member

State:
    texas
    yes sir words to live by for sure!!!!!

4. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    my wife uses all of them, including a few others I can't repeat! :smile2: rollo

5. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    What can one say. We know all of this and still get married. Who is at fault here?:confused2:

6. slimdaddy

slimdaddy Well-Known Member

State:
    Nelsonville, Oh
    Name:
    Keith
    my wife uses all of them too plus a whole lot more

7. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P
    So,so, so TRUE!