9-7-09 rocky point

Discussion in 'INDIANA RIVERS TALK' started by crazyKat, Sep 8, 2009.

1. crazyKat

crazyKat New Member

State:
    kentucky
    finally got to go to rocky point for the first time ever. loved it great fishing. i went solo because the other half decided at 400 am she didnt feel like going. met up with adam,randall, his niece and another relative. they went one way and i went the other. only fished a few hra after the storms blew past. have to thank the new humminbird si that i bought. it helped me on water that i was new to. i caught 6 fish nothing huge but adam and randall caught a hog. that is randalls fav water and i see why. he knows it well. they caught 4 total with a pig of 52 pounds. nice fish and i will be back with a little more time to fish. only fished 3 spots.

2. perrycounty.in

perrycounty.in New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Jody next time ya go around here hollar id like to hook up with ya on some blues. Ive been hittin cannelton and troy pretty hard i may have to go above the damn next time.

3. Catmanblues

Catmanblues New Member

State:
    S.E Ohio
    Glad to hear you all caught some fish an some decent ones also. Nice to fish with other friends!

4. crazyKat

crazyKat New Member

State:
    kentucky
    i am wanting to go sunday. i dnt have any bait yet. if i get some bait then im takin the boat. anyone want to join just let me know,:wink: