9/2/06 deer pictures

Discussion in 'Deer Hunting' started by samh, Sep 2, 2006.

1. iowacatter

iowacatter New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Dang Sam, I bet you are counting the days. Those are some great pics. Looks like you have a good helper there too, better pay him good and keep him on the payroll:lol:. Thanks for sharing the pics with us!

2. BIGCAT DADDY 71

BIGCAT DADDY 71 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    nice, thanks for sharing. now i got to go shoot my bow, lol. oct. 01 is coming.

3. kycatman01

kycatman01 New Member

State:
    kentucky
    Nice deer and pics, as usual! I hope you get a nice deer, but it looks like you have some strong competition! :lol:

4. FishMan

FishMan New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    cute little helper you got there............deer looking good

5. catfishn72

catfishn72 New Member

State:
    WhEELING,WEST VIRGINIA
    nice pictures you should not have problems baggin one.

6. ladyfish50

ladyfish50 New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Great deer pictures, again. But you're breaking my heart with that basset!! I had one for 16yrs; he just passed away last November. Man, I loved that dog. They are so good with kids, so mellow & easy going. Mine looked so much like that momma dog. That little pup is just adorable.....and the little doggie's cute too!!:lol:

7. gcarlin

gcarlin New Member

State:
    Richmond ,Indiana
    Very nice pictures. Do you need a hunting Partner.lol

8. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Nice photos! Mind if I hang a treestand there? :roll_eyes: :cool2: :lol:

9. samh

samh New Member

State:
    Damascus,Arkansas
    gcarlin, Very nice pictures. Do you need a hunting Partner

------------------------------------------------------------------------Last year I got pictures like this and when the bachelor groups busted up about the last week of Sept.( bow season opens here Oct. 1), the bucks disappeared, A few singles would come by the camera every now and then at 3 or 4 in the morning, they didn't show back up till late Jan. The feeders ain't a good place to hunt unless your after a little buck or a doe, we've got stands by them that we take the kids hunting in, but to see any of the good ones you have to back off from them, they come around check'n the does out during the rut, but will hardly ever come up to the feeders. What I like about get'n these kind'a pictures now is, you know there are some good ones out there and it makes you hunt a little harded and longer than if you had no idea if any are around.

10. ladyfish50

ladyfish50 New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    My husband checked our camera on the new lease we're gonna hunt this year; it's just a regular film-type camera. We had several shots of a doe with 1 fawn, still in spots. She was so pretty. We've never had a young one show up on camera before, but we usually don't put them out until the season opens. The corn he had put out was all gone; I think that doe & youngun were glad to find it. Also had a couple of shots of raccoons running up & down a nearby tree.
    Man...I can't hardly wait!