9/04/06 deer pictures

Discussion in 'Deer Hunting' started by samh, Sep 4, 2006.

1. bubbasmouse

bubbasmouse New Member

State:
    Chesterfield South Carolina
    Great pictures again. Thoses are some nice bucks.

2. kycatman01

kycatman01 New Member

State:
    kentucky
    Great pics! Looks like you have a nice herd.

3. bigredsbbq

bigredsbbq New Member

State:
    Illinois
    lets go hunting makes it look easy with that feeder going can you hunt by that feeder in your state I know in texas you can but here in Illinois you cant bait em we gotta grow good food plots

4. samh

samh New Member

State:
    Damascus,Arkansas
    You can hunt feeders here but, last year I got pictures like this and when the bachelor groups busted up about the last week of Sept.( bow season opens here Oct. 1), the bucks disappeared, A few singles would come by the camera every now and then at 3 or 4 in the morning, they didn't show back up till late Jan. The feeders ain't a good place to hunt unless your after a little buck or a doe, we've got stands by them that we take the kids hunting in, but to see any of the good ones you have to back off from them, they come around check'n the does out during the rut, but will hardly ever come up to the feeders. What I like about get'n these kind'a pictures now is, you know there are some good ones out there and it makes you hunt a little harded and longer than if you had no idea if any are around. They've already started to hit the feeders almost totally at night in the last couple of weeks,

5. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

I hope your hunts are as good as your pics. I really enjoy the pics. We have a ton of does and a couple of buttons and spikes that hang around the backyard. I haven't seen many nice bucks since I moved from Texas though. Thanks for sharing your pics.

6. blackhorse83

blackhorse83 New Member

State:
    missouri
    Great pictures, I hope they are still there when you are ready to hunt, as always can't wait till next time!