Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
638 Posts
Yep, that's a trophy "Kat" for sure.
I hope the gentleman put the fish back in the water immediately after the photo being taken as soon as possible! That's what CPR is all about! Catch, Photo, Release. All done as soon as possible so as to NOT stress the fish any more than needed!
Thanks for sharing.
Fraternally,
Coyote1
[[[[[End of Post]]]]]

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Yep, that's a trophy "Kat" for sure.
I hope the gentleman put the fish back in the water immediately after the photo being taken as soon as possible! That's what CPR is all about! Catch, Photo, Release. All done as soon as possible so as to NOT stress the fish any more than needed!
Thanks for sharing.
Fraternally,
Coyote1
[[[[[End of Post]]]]]

That is a catch of a lifetime.

·
Premium Member
4,735 Posts
Dog gonit Steve Now Don't go tellin Al them Folks about ALL them Hogs We catch up here in Iowa and Nebraska on the Missouri River!!!! Perty soon they will all be hanging around buying us Beer and sodas,Waxin our pickups,Buffin our Crome rims on the trucks.Mowin Our Grass,and tryin to get us to Eat Grits. Bad Boy!! Bad Boy!!:wink: J.D.

·
Premium Member
4,735 Posts
Good Luck Larry!!!! Now Go Knock UM DEAD !!!!! J.D.:wink:

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i remember that one really well when it was caught....the bad part is it wasn't on my rod....lol
saw joe saturday.. he was finishing up the floor on his boat said he plans on being out next weekend... either way hes gonna be hitting it hard this year.
i am hoping to be out there next weekend.:confused2:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.