Discussion in 'UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, etc.' started by FREESPOOL, Apr 16, 2008.

1. FREESPOOL

FREESPOOL New Member

State:
    Edwardsville, Illinois
    Who's watching. Looks like a good card to me. Everyone been following TUF?

2. Philiagorillia

Philiagorillia New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I dont think i have the extra money to order it, but i have my picks for who will win what matches that night. For the win i picked, Pierre, Franklin, Bisping, Danzig, all the other matches i could care less about. I do have a good feeling serra is gonna get the beatin of a life time though.

3. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Unfortunantly, I won't be able to watch it live. I really, really want to, but can't. I'll watch it a day or two late. :sad2:

I do hope GSP puts a whoopin' on Serra. I'm not a GSP fan, but I really can't stand Serra. I don't like fighters that run their mouth no matter how good they are or think they are. Want Franklin and Bisping to win too.

4. catfisherman_eky3

catfisherman_eky3 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Hey when does this come on and what does the fight card look like im a big ufc fan and we have some smaller compatitions around here called Gladiator fighting competition, I was one of my friends ring guys, he had the belt for about 5 months and lost it at a contest called Halloween Havoc, hopefully this will be another great UFC invent.

5. FREESPOOL

FREESPOOL New Member

State:
    Edwardsville, Illinois
    I'm calling GSP and Lutter. :wink:

6. FREESPOOL

FREESPOOL New Member

State:
    Edwardsville, Illinois
    I took my 7 year old boy fishing at Coffeen lake today. (no luck on the fish by the way, windy as HE!!) On the way there we went through Hillsboro. I told my boy that Matt Hughes lived here. He wanted me to call my friend who's family friends with the Hughes family and and ask where about he lived. It wasn't but 2 minutes out of our way so we drove by his house. What do you know.... at the stop sign right by his house. The truck to the left in the intersection is Matt Hughes. :smile2: Couldn't get my boy an autograph or picture... But we managed to get a wave from him. :smile2:

7. flatter

flatter New Member

State:
    Missouri
    My guess is the gsp is gonna give him one hell of a beaten. I hate gsp since he dominated matt hughes but i hate serra cause hes a pos but jmo. I gotta give it to gsp though he truly dominated matt hughes and the guy is one hell ofa fighter. i call gsp on this one.

8. kat in the hat

State:
    Missouri
    I don't think that Matt Hughes' heart was in fighting anymore. In the back of his mind, he either wanted or expected to lose. The only reason that I want GSP to win is because Serra is mouthy and arrogant. I hope he gets to eat teeth tonight.:wink:

9. FREESPOOL

FREESPOOL New Member

State:
    Edwardsville, Illinois
    Well, GSP served Serra one healthy and quality A$$ whoopin'. :smile2: I was happy to see him come out looking as good as he is. I too, get sick of hearing Serra's mouth a flapping. Glad to see GSP put his cocky butt in place. :cool2:
    Lutter on the other hand..... :angry: He looked good in the first.... But he was GONE in the second. I was very dissapointed to see that. :roll_eyes:

10. kat in the hat

State:
    Missouri
    WooHoo! What a WHOOPIN'! All the fights went the way I wanted them to. Super glad to see Franklin get a win, and Serra looked like he got hit by a truck. TKO by knees to the ribs. Ya don't see that every day.:cool2:

11. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    Yeh that was great, Serra changed his toon after he got his a$$ handed to him and tried to be Mr nice guy now. Buncha bs i think :roll_eyes:

12. raildan

raildan New Member

State:
    ca
    i hope serra gets stomp i can't stand his big mouth.i want to see diego sanchez whoop his ass maybe,possible good fight i think.i think him beating huges was a nothing but luck.what do i know poor kid from the hood:smile2:.

13. Philiagorillia

Philiagorillia New Member

State:
    Missouri
    GSP will remain king for a long time now. Franklin got lucky with his fight though...

14. kat in the hat

State:
    Missouri
    What, that arm bar attempt? I gotta admit, I was worried for about .5 seconds, but Franklin manhandled Lutter. His escape was beautiful. If Franklin got lucky in his fight, it was because Lutter was out of shape. He gassed after round 1. I still don't think Franklin has what it takes to be the Champion anymore. I love the guy, but where does he go? Guess he can just hang around and wait for someone else to beat Silva, and get back in the heap???

What about Nate Quarry's fight??? :embarassed::smile2::smile2::embarassed:

15. FREESPOOL

FREESPOOL New Member

State:
    Edwardsville, Illinois
    Oh yeah, the armbar escape was great. I thought Lutter was going home with it for a minute. In the second round when he was gased, I thought Franklin should have been teeing off on him. Rich would throw a punch here and there and Lutter wouldn't even raise his arms, or REACT for that matter. I wish Franklin would have opened up some combos on him right there.
    And the Quarry fight had to have been one of the most pathetic fights of all time. :beat_brick: No fault of Nates of course.

16. kat in the hat

State:
    Missouri
    Why didn't Quarry take him down, and make him pay? Oh yeah, because that other guy could run faster I guess. I laughed my a$$ of at the end. Especially when (can't remember his name) said "#$%^ you. %$&* you." That dude is out of job...period.

17. FREESPOOL

FREESPOOL New Member

State:
    Edwardsville, Illinois
    Are you saying you don't see much of a future in Cantrememberhisnames UFC career. :smile2::smile2:

18. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    What's up Everyone?!
    Well I have quite a bit to get up on here it seems! I have been out of touch for the last 6-7 weeks due to a spring exercise the Corps does out here in Az. I was hoping to get some fishing and UFC time in despite the 12-15 hour shifts I was working (with no days off) but I was just too bushed for anything outside of work and my kids...

Anyhow, my computer is packed full of UFC 83 and TUF episodes! I download them after they come out and it looks like UFC 83 was a pretty good one. I look forward to checking them out and getting caught up to you guys.