8/28/07 pictures

Discussion in 'Deer Hunting' started by samh, Aug 28, 2007.

1. samh

samh New Member

State:
    Damascus,Arkansas
  2. Stainless

Stainless Member

State:
    Ft Smith, AR
    Those are some really nice deer for these parts. Do you see them any during hunting season or do they all go nocturnal?

3. randallewis

randallewis New Member

State:
    Louisiana --Shreveport
    Those are some good ones. Have you spotted any strangers lately?

4. samh

samh New Member

State:
    Damascus,Arkansas
    They go pretty much noctural around the feeders from about now until the middle of Jan or so. We've had our best luck not hunt'n the feeders, but around them, back 150 to 300 yards away on the trails or really thick stuff, catching the bucks sniffing around the does do that hang aound the feeders.

5. samh

samh New Member

State:
    Damascus,Arkansas
    The buck in the first picture just showed up here a few days ago, but he's been a regular ever since. Had a few more in the past month show up for a night or two and then disappear again. With the velvet start'n to come off, the bachelor groups will bust up pretty soon, it's always a big question on who stay, who leaves and who new shows up in the next month or so.

6. rebelzgrl76

rebelzgrl76 New Member

State:
    CO
    hey Sam

Those are some very good pictures. Thank you once again for going to the effort in sharing them. That one looks like he just might look nice on your wall:wink: whatcha think?

7. Catfish65

Catfish65 New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    Thanks again Sam for those great pic's! Looks like the velvet is coming off. That one buck looked like all his was off.

Cutter

8. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    Got some real nice ones running around, Thanks for sharing. That little messed up bugger whose trying to grow cape buffalo horns might have to be the first one in the freezer while the others are finishing growing a couple months..... :wink:

thanks
    mike

9. ladyfish50

ladyfish50 New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    I think he'd look real nice on MY wall!!:smile2:

10. ladyfish50

ladyfish50 New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Hey!! "Cousin It"! Welcome back. It looks like there's a little more growth on it's head this year.
    And that buck in the first picture is beautiful. It's neat that some of them are already hard-horned, & some still in velvet. Yep, won't be long the "boys" won't be friends anymore!!:wink:
    Thanks again, Sam for going through all those photos, just so we can enjoy them too!

11. randallewis

randallewis New Member

State:
    Louisiana --Shreveport
    I think he'd look real nice on MY wall!!:smile2: __________________
    ...another proud LOUISIANA Redneck!!..."FOGHORN" Wooo-wooo!! Ahahahaha!

Roxie I think we need to find out when Sam goes to deer camp. Know what I mean? He! He!

12. David Knotts

David Knotts New Member

State:
    Bossier City, La
    They make my finger start twitchin.lol

13. ladyfish50

ladyfish50 New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    I just need to go sit in his pasture!!:wink:

14. bullet

bullet New Member

State:
    alabama
    looks like you are on some deer.

it is interesting how some of the deer in are still in velvet and i know i saw one that looks like he just lost his velvet