8-25-06 another polished rack

Discussion in 'Deer Hunting' started by samh, Aug 25, 2006.

1. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

you are going to have a good season. i wish you luck. And would like to thank you for sharing all of your photo's with us. What kind of cameras are you using? The pics always come out with sharp clear images.

2. gcarlin

gcarlin New Member

State:
    Richmond ,Indiana
    Those are gonna be some really nice bucks

3. kycatman01

kycatman01 New Member

State:
    kentucky
    Great pics! Good luck hunting!!

4. Scott Daw

Scott Daw New Member

State:
    Allentown, Pennsylvania
    Ive been out spotting and yesterday I went scouting. All Im finding are does, large spotted fawns and spike bucks.

5. thomcat

thomcat New Member

State:
    pennsylvania 17745
    nice buck,, where is the photos taken?

6. mangus

mangus New Member

State:
    n.c.
    thanks sam for taking your time to post all the pics. i have really enjoyed looking at them. looking foward to seeing some that you harvest this season. thanks again.

7. Little Mac

Little Mac Active Member

State:
    NW Arkansa
    Yup, Yup, Sam, I noticed today that my group of bucks had lost the velvet. had a 9 point walk out this evenin I thought Somethin looks different then it dawned on me that the velvet was gone....HAHA. He sure looked nice.... Thanks for the pics Sam......... Mac

8. ladyfish50

ladyfish50 New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Another great group of pictures, Sam. Always look forward to them! We put out a camera last weekend on one of our leases (we're on 2 this year). I'm real anxious to see if we got any pictures, & of what. When we were walking in, Buddy had a deer cross in front of him. So maybe we'll get some photos. We'll probably check on it this weekend. With 2 leases, we've got our weekends pretty well cut out for us!

9. carpet1

carpet1 New Member

State:
    Ash Flat,Arkansas
    It won't be long good luck