8-17 -06 deer pictures

Discussion in 'Deer Hunting' started by samh, Aug 17, 2006.

1. catfishrus

catfishrus New Member

State:
    north carolina
    nice pictures again sam but i noticed you got a poaching problem now that season is getting close....lol.

2. kycatman01

kycatman01 New Member

State:
    kentucky
    great pics! your hunting outlook sure does look good.

3. FishMan

FishMan New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I guess I forgot where you said those feeders were. Maybe you should remind me in a e-mail so we don't confuse everybody.

Thanks for sharing the pictures, as always I enjoy.

4. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

Was that a poacher? I thought it was just a "young buck" lol

5. samh

samh New Member

State:
    Damascus,Arkansas
    2 yr old grandson made the circle with me yesterday morning checking deer feeders and the cows, everytime I'd be ready to leave to go to the next one he'd say, " popa, us just stay here, I like it at this place."
    We went through that at 4 deer feeders and 3 cow feedings, needless to say we took a while to get the feed'n done. He don't ever want to go "inside", he'd stay out all the time, old popa get's to want to check out the AC every now and then, but not him. Took him to feed the catfish in the pond, too, and his comment when they were all up feed'n and splash'n was, "we go'na catch'em ain't we?"

6. Ace

Ace New Member

State:
    Gastonia N
    Great pics as all ways brother those bucks and does look to be in good shape.

:big_smile_2:

:cat:

7. ladyfish50

ladyfish50 New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Love those pictures!! I really like that split brow tined one. He's gonna be nice! And those batchelor groups...that's cool. But I still like the little fawns...you just don't see that very often.
    As for your "little man"; sounds like you're gonna have lots of help with all those chores. He's gonna remember these times forever...so will you. Way to go, grandpa!!