8/15 Parrish Bro's

Discussion in 'MEMBER FISHING REPORTS (BECOME A FISHING LEGEND)' started by ka_c4_boom, Aug 16, 2006.

1. ka_c4_boom

ka_c4_boom New Member

State:
    Bedford,Ky
    well it happened again me and vern went out last night and tore them up :lol: not really but we did catch some good fish heres how it unfolded
    we got launched bout 7:30pm at milton ky talked to the local sherif and one of his buddies they were goin out after them too , we followed them down river to get bait they hit the first spot so we hit the second :angry: after a few casts vern fussin at me for not puttin the boat were he wanted it :big_smile: (brotherly love) we went back out in the river and tried sabiki rigs for the skippies that were jumping every where , no luck so i told vern you drive the boat il cast for bait :lol: if i cant drive to suite him least i can cast lol well after about 1000 casts we finaly had enough bait for our rods 1 time , only took 11 rods :lol: so we went out to drift we did this with 8 rods 4 each we drift the barge lane 28 to 34 feet on bottom after an hour with only two runs no hook ups we went and anchord and fished 35 to 47 feet on bottom we werent there 10 minutes till vern done had a small flatty bout 3# then a few later another 2#er then bout 1/2 an hour later i had a rod double over in the holder a nice 20# blue bout 5 min later vern had a 15# flat and not 10min lter i had a 15# flat bout 10min after that i checked a pole of mine that had a dozen hits but no takes when i got it in it had a 1/2# flatty on it lol he took a shad big as him the rest of the night was dead they turned off by 11pm we had a good night ,hope everyone else did too

2. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Way to go guys , congratualtions.

3. Patmansc

Patmansc Well-Known Member

State:
    Cordova, TN
    Way to go, Charles :big_smile: I went out yesterday and caught a big skunk. But averaged amongst we 3, we done pretty good :lol:

4. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

The Parrish brothers did it again! Congratulations on the good catch, guys. All that brotherly love must have put the mojo on you two last night! Sounds fun, there's nothing better than some fast action on the water. WTG! :big_smile:

5. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Sounds like you had a great time! Congrat brother----------pk powell:smile2:

6. kycatman01

kycatman01 New Member

State:
    kentucky
    great fishing! i bet you had a good time.

7. Dave L

Dave L New Member

State:
    Minnesota
    Man for not having caught bait you sure got the fish.
    Sounds like it ended up to be a wonderful time out.

8. cattinfever999

cattinfever999 New Member

State:
    KY
    That's why I make him do all the work(always fussin). You two make a cute couple. :big_smile: Congrats on the catches, but stay away from my honey hole!

9. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Congrats boys, way to go.