8-11-06 deer pictures

Discussion in 'Deer Hunting' started by samh, Aug 11, 2006.

1. Nightprowler

Nightprowler New Member

State:
    ohio
    I bet the coons are a big headache.There are some crazy racked dear there and one was sticking his tongue out at the camera,LOL.

2. truckin4x4

truckin4x4 New Member

State:
    columbus, Ohio
    nice pics sam. is that your property? my wife and i want to buy some land so that we can enjoy the wild life.

3. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

State:
    Salyersville,Ke
    Need a hunting parnter i havnt killed a buck in over 10 years i'd settle for one the goofy looking ones :D

4. samh

samh New Member

State:
    Damascus,Arkansas
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Yes, those picture were taken on an 80 acre plot I bought from my dad 30 years ago, it's just across a county road from 240 acres that been in my family for 6 generations if you count my grandsons.The last set of pics before these were taken on a 270 acres place a few miles from here I bought with my brother. We've had to scratch and claw to buy and keep our land, but there ain't nothing like have'n your own land. If there's any way you can swing it, get it now, cause it ain't going to get any cheaper .

5. cuttingout69

cuttingout69 New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Dang that last deer looks to have the mage. I has sure shed all is hair. I bet he is covered in ticks also.

6. Scott Daw

Scott Daw New Member

State:
    Allentown, Pennsylvania
    looks like you have a few management bucks you need taking care of. to bad Im too far off. lol We all enjoy your pix thank you for sharing.

7. SeedTick

SeedTick New Member

State:
    Conway Arkansas
    Hey Sam, once again thanks for showing them to us. What is going on with that last one? Tony said maybe manges, it kinda looks spotted to me. What do you think?

ST

8. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Like Sam said. "It ain't getting any cheaper" and "They ain't making any more of it".

9. ladyfish50

ladyfish50 New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Sam....You're killin' me!!! How much longer til October??? Those are all great; & yes, there are some really nice bucks in there. I like that one with the triple brow tines...very unique. Well....I guess...keep the pictures coming. May as well let you torment me some more!!! Great pics!!

10. FishMan

FishMan New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Sam: This is a first for me and I have really enjoyed watching your deer grow . I have never seen pictures of them this close. It's cool. I'm sure you must get great pleasure from them. I will keep looking as the shed of the velvet should be a sight to see.

Just to think that you could sit at a big table with pictures of all your deer and decide before you even go out which deer you want to take, wow what a challenge. I can see you great effection for the land...right on.

11. ersel

ersel New Member

State:
    Haughton Louisiana
    Once again great pictures I've got to get my camera out.

12. samh

samh New Member

State:
    Damascus,Arkansas
    I get my best pictures, with the most bucks, from the middle of June until when ever the batchlor groups bust up, here around the last of Aug to the first part of Sept. . Get some pics of bucks after that but usually single deer and only at night, a lot of these deer will vanish right after they shed their velvet and bust up the groups.

13. Ace

Ace New Member

State:
    Gastonia N
    Great pics brother looks like you have alot of coons.

:cat:

14. blackhorse83

blackhorse83 New Member

State:
    missouri
    Great pitcures as always, wonder what happened to the one with the busted rack?

15. blackhorse83

blackhorse83 New Member

State:
    missouri
    what kind of game camera do you use to take these pictures?

16. samh

samh New Member

State:
    Damascus,Arkansas
    The $98 moultrie

17. ladyfish50

ladyfish50 New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    See, & I'd heard some bad reviews on that camera....Sure looks like it's a good one to me. And it obviously makes PLENTY of pictures!!:lol:

18. katcatcher

katcatcher New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    I watched 6 bucks eatting in my clover field this evening biggest one was about a 12 pointer all were really nice

19. kccats

kccats New Member

State:
    Olathe, Kansas
    Great pics as always.