8/0 Eagle Claw King Kahles !!!

Discussion in 'Terminal Tackle Review' started by KC Jayhawk 78, Jul 20, 2007.

1. KC Jayhawk 78

KC Jayhawk 78 New Member

State:
    Kansas City, Ks
    Catfish Connection is sold out, ebay has none. Anyone know where I can buy these? I dont want the combo pack. (comes with 8,9, and 10) Ive got plenty of 10's. I need 8's. Any help is appreciated. Cabelas nor Bass Pro has these. Catfish Connection is the only place I know that has these in the 50 packs, which is exactly what Im looking for, and they say they dont know when they'll be getting more.

Thank you
    Keith :wink:

2. TA2D

TA2D New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    Do a search on google maybe that will help

Aaron

TA2D

3. shelbygt1979

shelbygt1979 New Member

State:
    Olathe, KS
    All sold out there as well. Just Checked. Looks to me like the 9/0's will be the only other choice.

4. dcconrad

dcconrad New Member

State:
    ohio fairfield county
    you guys might want to check ebay. i find alot of good deals on many differant termanal tackle items and rod or reels. just make sure you read the listing and ask questions if anything sounds wierd.

5. shelbygt1979

shelbygt1979 New Member

State:
    Olathe, KS
    Checked there as well :sad2:. But will keep tryin, any other idea's??

6. jim

jim New Member

State:
    Jacksonville NC
    Do like I do and go direct to Eagle Claw and order.I only use the Nickel finish and they usually have those in stock.:big_smile:

7. KC Jayhawk 78

KC Jayhawk 78 New Member

State:
    Kansas City, Ks
    Catfish Connection now has them listed again. I just put in my order.:smile2:

8. peewee williams

peewee williams New Member

State:
    Pembroke,Georgia
    Kahle pricing.I don;t know why the 8/0 cost almost 3 times as much as the 7/0 as there is not that much difference in size between the 7/0 & 8/0 Kahles.I do know that by buying them at BP and figuring my sales tax,the 7/0 are a hair over $00.13 a hook and the 8/0 is a hair over $00.33 a hook.I see very little difference in the ones I got last year except the price.They were out of the 7/0 I asked for and my wife came home with the 8/0 at near triple the price.WOW! I have from the #8 Kahle which are great cricket and wiggler hooks for Bluegill and bait up to the 10/0.The #1,1/0 and 2/0 will handle the size catfish I target and over 99% of the catfish that I have ever seen caught.They will also handle 99% of all fresh and saltwater fish I target and that I have seen caught.Them big ol fish are scarce slow as a rule.Now this is just my opinion from 50+ years of fresh and saltwater sport and commercial fishing.I have seen and rigged many a 12 to 24 inch bait fish for live and dead bait in saltwater years ago,but that is s-l-o-w fishing now that most of the sharks are gone.I love you Brothers and Sisters.peewee

9. shelbygt1979

shelbygt1979 New Member

State:
    Olathe, KS