799 Wins For The Buckeyes!!!!

Discussion in 'Ersel's Gridiron Talk' started by catfishrollo, Aug 30, 2008.

1. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    OSU Chalks up another win in school history! Notre Dame will be a name of the past before long!:big_smile: rollo

2. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Could have been #800 IF they could have beat LSU!!!:roll_eyes::tounge_out::wink::smile2:
    You all had an easy game today just like LSU did. That was a gimme game even though Appy St. beat Michigan last year...:cool2::smile2: No way was they gonna beat the NATIONAL CHAMPS!!!:wink::cool2::big_smile:

3. Catmanblues

Catmanblues New Member

State:
    S.E Ohio
    Buckeyes look good today along with a super field goal of 54 yards that split the uprights completely thru the back of the goal line. Think that would have been an easy 70 yarder!

4. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I see once again the wolverweinies are hanging on hoping for a win under a new supose coaching lord! :smile2: you all suk! GO BUCKEYES!!!! im routing for you though!!!:smile2::wink::roll_eyes: rollo

5. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    they may win by luck or suk... But they aren't even a quality team ...:roll_eyes: rollo

6. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    couple minutes to show the nation! you can win, or you can wanna:smile2: rollo

ps I HATE mgan

7. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    l
    Looks like michi lose1st game again isn't anyone for anyone to worry about this season:smile2::smile2::smile2::roll_eyes:...rollo

8. Boomer

Boomer New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Oh my, it might be a hard sell this year, Michigan just lost to Utah, especially if you loose to USC. I dont even think ESPN can bring you out of that one.

9. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    good post boomer, but the bottomline is OSU WAXED today, MICH. LOST! WE don't care about anything besides that!!!!! OSU 1-0 Mic 0-1... hang around , you will figure it out:smile2: rollo

10. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I guess if you ain't a BUCKEYE, no reason to be here this week!!:smile2::big_smile: rollo

11. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    sounds like rick is trying to explain:smile2: I think he needs just to go back to prac. he is a good coach, and im sure he can win,,, but not this year! rollo

12. crab

crab New Member

State:
    Ironton,Ohio
    Nope it looks bad for the team up north!

13. skunkedagain

skunkedagain New Member

State:
    OHIO
    We know 800 is around the corner