7000iC3 Winch

Discussion in 'Fishing Reel Review' started by Cheez, Jul 7, 2007.

1. Cheez

Cheez New Member

State:
    Trion,GA
    I know I have posted my opinion of this reel on other threads but it was just that, strictly opinion. Today I have some results of this new reel's performance. I caught a new personal best on it of 32.4 pounds. I was in about 20 to 25 feet of water and when the fish hit I knew it was a good one. I just leaned back on the Tiger and cranked it in like it was a 10 pounder. A very experienced catfisherman that I was with could not believe it was that big because it came to the boat so fast. We were both impressed. This reel is totally awesome!

Cheez

2. catfishbill33

catfishbill33 New Member

State:
    Clarksville, TN
    john,
    my children bought me one of them for father's day.I have been out once and it was good just too sit and look at it.But I didn't get to try it out,the fish wasnt biteing that day or I was in the wrong place

good luck with it I love mine

3. catfishing is fun

catfishing is fun New Member

State:
    Missouri/Michigan
    those reels are VERY

PRETTYFULL
    LOL​

4. River_monster91

River_monster91 New Member

State:
    central kansas
    never even heard of em lol

5. Cheez

Cheez New Member

State:
    Trion,GA
    Abu web site and most all places that sell the reel call it a 7000C3i but the box has 7000iC3 on it.

Cheez

6. spoonfish

spoonfish New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Mo.
    I sure like mine John. Would like to pick up 2 more of them. Does anyone know who has the best prices on them? Most I've seen are getting 129.00 with a 15.00 rebate.

7. DemolitionMan

DemolitionMan New Member

State:
    Tupelo, Mississippi
    www.cabelas.com They're located under Fishing/reels/freshwater....$119.00 is what I paid for it about a month ago.....I bought mine at the Dundee, Mi store......Stupid me, I just placed an order with Cabela's and paid shipping and this week, I'm going through Dundee, Mi....Oh well, could've got a better deal w/o shipping.....Dwight

8. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    John you just made a lifetime investiment. Those reels will last forever with proper cleaning and maintenance. I own several and never had any trouble with any one of them.:smile2:

9. ike9389

ike9389 New Member

State:
    north carolina
    bought one last week and it is smooth . best reel i have .