7000i series

Discussion in 'Fishing Reel Review' started by primitivefrn, Jun 27, 2007.

1. primitivefrn

primitivefrn Member

State:
    collins mo
    who has the best prices on i series 7000 ambassduer.
    how many different, models in 7000i models?
    Thanks
    Jim

2. kscathunter

kscathunter New Member

State:
    Louisburg,
    the cheepest one ive seen is the plain red one at catfish connection for $86 before s&h not shure if it has the new drag, i would assume it would but ive never seen it said anywere.

3. DemolitionMan

DemolitionMan New Member

State:
    Tupelo, Mississippi
    Well, there's only one 7000iC3 reel on the market as far as Abu Garcia is concerned....The i, BTW, stands for Instant Anti-reverse.....I've only seen em for $119.99 from Cabela's and that's cheep....The red one he's talking about is a bushing reel, and not a bearing reel....However, it's been said by some experianced people, that a bushing reel(when broken in) will outcast a bearing reel in distance only....I love my 7000iC3 and wouldn't trade it for anything....If you need anymore information on the specs: 4.1:1 ratio with a capacity of 325yds of 17#test...I use 80# braid on one of mine....There's a lot of 7000 reels out there, but only 1 7000iC3.....Hope this helps....Dwight

4. BigB

BigB New Member

State:
    Van Buren, Arkansas
    i picked one up at academy a couple months ago for 95$

5. spoonfish

spoonfish New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Mo.
    One place lists them as IC3, and the next as C3I ?
    Don't understand that....
    The ic3 I bought a while back is super smooth, now I just need 2 more of them LOL.
    Looked at academy and didn't see any. 95.00 would be a good buy. I think cc has them for 129.00 with a 15.00 rebate. Any one know where there is some cheaper?
    Between Jim and I we need about 5 more...
    Wish they would quit coming out with new gear all the time, my sheds getting too small for all my toys.......:eek:oooh:

6. primitivefrn

primitivefrn Member

State:
    collins mo
    I'll get Lyle, Robert, Rusty, Kirk and come over, and biuld you a bigger shed,
    as long as you lets us have aset of keys to it.
    JIM

7. spoonfish

spoonfish New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Mo.
    Jim, you gotta deal. I need a 50' X 50' put up with a seperate living quaters.
    I will keep my stuff in that part and you guys can use any thing you like in the other part.
    Oh wait I will need a place in there for the boat on my end also......:0a10: