70 mph deer strike.........very graphic content!

Discussion in 'Deer Hunting' started by three_rivers, Nov 11, 2006.

1. three_rivers

three_rivers New Member

State:
    Tupelo Ar
    When everyones out in the woods the deer will be hanging around the roads a little more so everyone be a little extra careful.

Pics will be coming......

2. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    sorry Danny but i wasnt able to see the pics

3. thegavel

thegavel New Member

State:
    West Des Moines, Iowa
    I can not get the pictures to load, it is telling me that the pages do not exist....

4. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Sorry Danny,they didn't come through!:smile2:

5. three_rivers

three_rivers New Member

State:
    Tupelo Ar
    here are the pics.

Attached Files:

6. three_rivers

three_rivers New Member

State:
    Tupelo Ar
    a few more........

Attached Files:

7. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Man im suprised theres no brown stain in the drivers seat that sure tore the car up hope the driver wasnt hurt too bad

8. ninrugger

ninrugger New Member

State:
    WI
    those are some pretty nasty pictures.....however i'm trying to figure out if those pictures were touched up in a photo shop or something.....if you look at the drivers seat, why would there be blood on it.....isn't there supposed to be somebody driving that car? and wouldn't there be blood on the person driving, and not the seat? i dunno, just a thought. regardless, everybody be careful out there, i've gotten two dear this year already and i'm sure that won't be the end of it...hahaha.

9. catfish1516

catfish1516 New Member

State:
    Reidsville ,North Carolina
    Wow, is the deer okay

10. brad kilpatrick

brad kilpatrick New Member

State:
    Kansas City
    Yuck!!!!!! thats pretty nasty.

11. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    not much left of that poor ole deer. Hate to be the one who had to clean up that car.

12. CatfishHateMe

CatfishHateMe New Member

State:
    Il
    thats the very first thing i noticed to, and i dont see how there would be THAT much blood, i mean yeah, alot of blood, but thats ALOT of blood.
    and what about the back seat behind the drivers side, wouldnt it be impossible for a liquid to pass through mass(the seat and driver)? hmmm, ive seen some pretty gory deer accidents but that beats everything by far.

13. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Well at least he didn't have to field dress it, LOL!!!
    Cleaning that deer would be a problem for sure, LMAO!!!

I agree, that was one of the first things i noticed as well. Why is there deer matter all over the front seat, you would think there would be a silohett of a human there instead.
    Maybe the guy leaned over to the middle of the car to avoid getting hit in the head. Thank god he wasn't wearing his seatbelt. But 70mph doesn't allow much reaction time. The back seat can be explained, the window was open and the splatter would have came in that window as well.

14. three_rivers

three_rivers New Member

State:
    Tupelo Ar
    I'll have to go back and post the rest of the pics in a minute...... The deer only had his front shoulders up left and rear hind quarters laying in the street. The heart is laying in the back by the rear door..............Yup it was nasty!

15. flathead willie

flathead willie Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    That's nasty! I had to lock it up in the middle of a four lane yesterday at 3:30am when there were three deer standing in the road. A few minutes later a small buck ran across right in front of me and I had to lock it up again. I saw a total of nine deer in the road in the 45 minutes it took to get to where I hunt.

16. Fishnhuntforever

Fishnhuntforever New Member

State:
    Northern California
    Thanks for sharing. I hope the driver is Ok.

17. channelcathunter64

channelcathunter64 New Member

State:
    tennessee
    i wanna see the deer, if theres anything left

18. StuBone278

StuBone278 New Member

State:
    south central Louisiana
    Yeah, the driver is lucky if he or she isn't dead. People always get killed by hitting a deer, especially a buck because the rack comes flying through the windshield and hits the driver in the face....:eek:oooh:

And I would believe the amount of blood, photoshopped or not, because the deer is pretty much exploding through the front of the car.

19. Cathooker

Cathooker New Member

State:
    Ga
    It does not take a LOT of blood to make a huge mess....and this car is a mess....

20. CatfishHateMe

CatfishHateMe New Member

State:
    Il
    me and my dad were drivin down the highway last night and we saw a driver pulled over with a dead deer in the middle of the road, the car was pretty messed up so im just assumeing that they hit the deer... nothing like this but goes to show, the bucks are dumb this time of year, they dont kno what they hell their doin cuz of the ladies theyr after. im pretty much made up my mind that this is real now, either i or someone else posting has got all the "what abouts" i was thinking of and theres pretty much an explination for everything on here, except for seeing a driver who im asumming was covered in blood, guts, and hair.