7 inches of rain??????

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by flathunter, Mar 18, 2008.

1. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I just heard we could get up to 7 inches of rain here by tomorrow night...With the rivers already high, this could be record setting levels in alot of rivers across ohio.

2. RetiredToFish

RetiredToFish New Member

State:
    Newark, Ohio
    Better tie your boats up to the back door so they will be handy .... This little river here (the Licking) has risen 1 1/2 feet today .... and we haven't had that much rain yet ... the ground is saturated ... so all of it goes into the river I am sure...... Garry-

3. cats gone wild

cats gone wild Member

State:
    canal winchester, ohio
    Here we go again. Same as last year.:angry:

4. wayne1967

wayne1967 New Member

State:
    Missouri
    We've got 4 right now. It's ridiculuos, houses and roads flooding all over. I know my camper down at castor river is gone.

5. katkiller77

katkiller77 New Member

State:
    dayton ohio
    great mad and little miami rivers around dayton has gone wild they are several roads closed around2 or 3 inches on rain so far like. enough rain,we could boat in our yards ?????????:eek:oooh::eek:oooh::eek:oooh:rick

6. kitsinni

kitsinni New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Maybe one year we will get some average rainfall, instead of either being in flood or drought. Living in Cincinnati I wonder where they even get the averages, seems like we never actually hit any of them. I guess the good thing is I can take my kayak for a trip around the backyard.

7. billcatfish

billcatfish New Member

State:
    evansville Ind
    just watched the news here in south indiana 7 1/2 inches of rain in 24 hours witch just bet out the old record back in 1910 with our rivers already full its going to be nasty for a long time so every one be safe out there an head for high ground

8. RetiredToFish

RetiredToFish New Member

State:
    Newark, Ohio
    This summer we will probably have a drought and wish for a little rain ... at least no hurricanes like I had in Florida ... Praise the Lord!!! ........ garry-

9. Phillybass

Phillybass New Member

State:
    Mansfield, OH
    I'll second that I hated the hurricanes in FL. I seen the flooding they had up here last year that was pretty bad.

10. rosscatman

rosscatman Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    On my way home from work this morning along the great miami the houses on the new baltimore side of the river just down river from heritage park only had a foot or two to go before they started taking on water.There definately going to get flooded and might even now as im typing.

11. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Sorry about all the rain brothers. Its high and dry over here in Iraq.

12. RamRod

RamRod New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Any updates? Any Ohio brothers out there getting flood damage. Hope and pray everyone is safe.