7/4/09 win and full record

Discussion in 'UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, etc.' started by STALLIONDUCK, Jul 4, 2009.

1. STALLIONDUCK

STALLIONDUCK New Member

State:
    Illinois
    had a fight tonite and won thank god

Round 1:
    We both came out swingin, i landed quite a few on him and he landed more than that on me, my reaction time was really bad, after about two minutes of takin it i took him to the ground no problem, tried for several submissions like armbars and leg locks, but finished the round with elbows to the head on him

Round two:
    round started, and i wasnt messin around i wanted to finish it now, i came out swingin like a bat out of hell, and had him rocked several times, finally at about three minutes i looked at the clock and saw how close it was gettin to the end of the round, my corner was yellin at me tellin me to finish it now, i got him to the ground once again, i caught one of his kicks, got into his guard but he decided to try to roll and i wasnt about to let that happen i kept him at bay, finally took an arm, (note: my armbars are absolutely vicious), i got the armbar but he was really close to me and kept getttin closer to avoid hyperextension, but i bent it and got room roll with it and after about 4 foot of rolling and messing around, i put my toes down to get grip and and pulled as hard as i possibly could, and finally at 4:21 seconds of the second round i felt him tap the ref jumped in and stopped it.

i dont think i did my best in this fight and im not very satisfyed with this win but its a win and im gonna take it, my record now is 4-1

breakdown of record

Oppenent win or loss how

Josh Johnson win decision

Jeremy "Duke" Amic loss TKO (choke, i didnt tap and passed out)

Timmy Smith win TKO due to strikes

Matt O'Neal win submission armbar

2. Catmanblues

Catmanblues New Member

State:
    S.E Ohio
    Congrats on the win! Sounds like your record is gonna go up some more.

3. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Awesome! Hey...you didn't leave it up to the judges. That's the important part! Good job!

4. KC Jayhawk 78

KC Jayhawk 78 New Member

State:
    Kansas City, Ks
    I know someone has to be video taping these fights. Post them up here. :big_smile:

5. ncriverrat

ncriverrat New Member

State:
    Trinity, NC
    congrats on ur win duck, told ya u were gonna kick sum arsh!!!

6. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    Congrats bro! Lets see some video from future fights on here! What weight are you fighting at?

7. STALLIONDUCK

STALLIONDUCK New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Middleweight 185, we go by official UFC classes and im a short 185 lol im only 6 foot :confused2:

8. CopeMan

CopeMan New Member

State:
    MO
    :big_smile: Way to go man sounds like your on a roll. Do ya have any video?? That would be awsome. Good luck to ya:wink:

9. STALLIONDUCK

STALLIONDUCK New Member

State:
    Illinois
    we're workin on it, we gotta have more than one camera and stuff and good mics and whatnot but ill probably have my fighter pictures up in a lil bit, if i can get around to it

10. smokey

smokey New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I hear ESPN callin!! keep up the good work.
    smokey