7/28-7/29 Night Trip Bartlett

Discussion in 'ARIZONA LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by Husker, Jul 28, 2006.

1. Husker

Husker New Member

State:
    Scottsdale, Az.
    Whose going? Last week I posted that I would make a run to the lake but it did not happen, that is why I did not post a fishing report. I will be at Bartlett today at 5pm until Sat. morning. We will be launching at the main ramp and fishing the main lake islands. If anyone is going to be their I fish out of a Spectrum deep-V, white with a teal stripe and 120 Force, stop by and say hello. Kevin

2. AZflats

AZflats New Member

State:
    Peoria, Arizona
    Hope you get a big one.
    ~ GOOD LUCK DUDE!!!:big_smile:

3. Husker

Husker New Member

State:
    Scottsdale, Az.
    We fished from 5pm Sat. until 7am Sun. morning had four runs hooked up twice my buddy Jerry lost the frist one came off about half way through the fight. I hook up on the next on it went 5.5lb now big but it was fun, the next one ran got ready to set the hook and nothing reeled in and it stold my sunfish. The next one was a 1.5 channel cat. Great night on the lake, there was not very many boats on the lake all night, we fished the main lake.

4. bluehunter

bluehunter New Member

State:
    Los Angele
    Its like that sometimes but it is still nice to get out on the water.

5. Husker

Husker New Member

State:
    Scottsdale, Az.
    The best part was getting out to the lake and fishing, catching fish is always a bonus.

6. FishMan

FishMan New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    reminds me I need to get out there.

7. Tym2Fish

Tym2Fish New Member

State:
    Scottsdale Arizona
    Would have loved to go but I am in the process of getting ready for a trip to Hawley lake for a week. Cant wait to see the pines and cool country. Fishing for those little stinking trout isnt nothing compared to a flattie but I will take what I can and hopefully get enough for a shore lunch. Should be good to feel temps in the 80's. Good luck to all who venture out and be careful as topjimmy lost his jeep to a flash flood in the san pedro river several days ago. Thats another story for another time.