7/05/07 Deer Pictures

Discussion in 'Deer Hunting' started by samh, Jul 5, 2007.

1. BAMA_CAT

BAMA_CAT New Member

State:
    Boaz,ALABAMA
    WOW Thanks brother for sharing the pix!!! Now i have got to get my bow out and start shooting more!!!!!

2. CATFISH1998

CATFISH1998 New Member

State:
    Westerville,Ohio
    Vary NICE. I got my bow out the other day.

3. steveg442

steveg442 New Member

State:
    missouri
    nice pics. I hope they stay around for your season. Thanks for sharing.

4. Redd

Redd New Member

State:
    Southeast Kansas
    Got some very nice prospects there, bud. Surely you'll get a brute this season. By the way, what's your pb?

-Red

5. baitchunker

baitchunker New Member

State:
    alabama
    those are some purdy deers. lol!

i thought i cought a glimpse of a drop tine on that wide 8 point, but i couldnt tell. how much land do you have? what do you feed them besides corn?

6. samh

samh New Member

State:
    Damascus,Arkansas
    Don't feed'em corn, I feed a 16% cattle feed, when I feed my cows I just fill the deer feeders with the same feed. We've got about 700 acres all together , some is mine, some my brothers , some ours together. but its scattered around, 270 is the biggest block of land we have in one place. This feeder is 250 yards behind my house and we have 250 acres here the rest of the place is 80 acres or less per place.

7. samh

samh New Member

State:
    Damascus,Arkansas
    My best was a muzzleloader kill 3 years ago, 10 point that would score in the low130's, just really got serious about hunt'n big deer the last couple of years, hope to better that in the near future. My son has two 10 points, one scored 145 and one 140, four 8 pointers that are in the high 120's up to 135, all killed around here. He's younger and hunts a lot harder than me. I've been feeding year round for the last 3 years and we started let'n the little bucks walk and are now starting to see the results. Till we got the trail cameras we really didn't have a clue that we had as many or as many good bucks around. We've also learned just because you get their picture, it don't mean you will ever see them in person, it's still good to know they're at least around though, makes stay'n in the woods and hunt'n a little harder a little easier when you know that they're out there somewhere.

8. Scott Daw

Scott Daw New Member

State:
    Allentown, Pennsylvania
    awesome photos keep em coming!!

9. Ace

Ace New Member

State:
    Gastonia N
    Looks like you have some awesome bucks on your place and some good prospects for this season keep us posted and thanks for sharing.
    :big_smile::big_smile: