6LB Berkley Trilene

Discussion in 'Fishing Line Review' started by LEROYDOZOIS, Jul 27, 2007.

1. LEROYDOZOIS

LEROYDOZOIS New Member

State:
    Arizona
    i dont know about you guys, but some of the best fishing ive done is light tackle.:smile2:theres nothin better then catchin cats all day long and taken a few minutes out to fight em :wink: i have 8lb test now and want more line on my spool so im going to 6.

anyone out there like fighting cats with lite tackle :tounge_out:and or got a few stories about it

glad to hear anything u got, cats er not:big_smile:

2. Bacardipr05

Bacardipr05 New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    I have a Shimano Stimula hooked up to a Shimano Sonora 4000 with ten pound test Trilene Maxx. While this isnt ultralight I still say its in the light heavy category. The person I used to fish with always said you going fishing with "teenie weenie" again. Although I have many rods at my disposal I have the most fun with this one(and the most luck). I use 3/4 ounce egg sinkers when I rig it up. My PB was a 28lb carp that I caught almost two months ago man it was great. The Shimano reel lived up to its name that day....:big_smile: Can you say screaming drag:ah::ah:

3. dewboy24us

dewboy24us New Member

State:
    Missouri
    first off the rod is a rhino indestructable, reel is a cardinal c104 with 8 lb mossyoak line. when the carlyle tailwaters are low and your night fishing you can't help but catch carp. biggest so far was about 17lb. after about 20 of those on that light line you think you fought jaws alnight.....lol.

4. Catpaw

Catpaw Well-Known Member

State:
    Central Cail
    Name:
    James
    LeRoy you are on the money there is nothing better than light line and a big cat, It's all about how you play the drag...... I love to fish lite line for big fish no matter what kind am going after.

5. LEROYDOZOIS

LEROYDOZOIS New Member

State:
    Arizona
    one big hit and 45 minutes later my bud caught a bigun:crazy: he was trying to catch some small carp by the shore :smile2: but a guess some kitties like corn
    :big_smile::big_smile: best part was he didnt want it :worship:says he likes flatties only :0a28:

but hey... i didnt complain :wink::hungry:

6. TA2D

TA2D New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    5'6" Ugly Stick Lite Pro, with an Abu Garcia C101 Cardinal reel, spooled with 4 lb cajun line! Can't be beat hands down one of the best setups I have used by far!

Aaron

TA2D