65 on Saturday!

Discussion in 'VIRGINIA RIVERS TALK' started by freshbaitrules, Dec 22, 2008.

1. freshbaitrules

freshbaitrules New Member

State:
    virginia
    Christmas is Thursday and I may have to return a few gifts and buy some new gear to go fish with.

Anyone going out this w.end? Should be heading out of DG Sat. morning. Hope to see some bright smiling faces.

PS. Be good! Santa is watching:big_smile:. Hope you all have a great Christmas.

2. critter68

critter68 New Member

State:
    Alexandria, Virginia
    Hoping to go out on either the James or Pamunkey Friday and the Potomac on Saturday. Nothing set in stone yet though. Merry Christmas to all !!! :big_smile:

3. Paraguayguy

Paraguayguy New Member

State:
    Virginia
    I duck hunted on the Pamunkey yesterday afternoon. There was a big fish chasing bait in front of the blind. I am positive it was a bluecat. Since we didn't shoot any ducks,,,,I wish I had gone fishing instead.

Friday is going to be the least windy day this week, They are calling for less than one footers on the Bay. I am going to Kiptopeke on the eastern shore and try to catch a nice striper on an eel. Saturday I plan to fish the James launching from Deep Bottom.

Merry Christmas everyone!

4. JPritch

JPritch New Member

State:
    Lynchburg, VA
    I thought somebody had pulled in a 65.

I want to go tomorrow but that wind forecast sucks. Have to work Friday, so Saturday it's gonna be as long as the wind isn't too bad. It's probably gonna be crowded out there being a holiday weekend and 60 degree temps. Leave some fish for me.

5. Rickjr

Rickjr New Member

State:
    VA
    Got me too..I just got my enclosure for the pontoon today....Might give it a try Wed. hope the river will clear up some....I'm ready for the stripers too:0a12:

6. fishnvince

fishnvince New Member

State:
    na
    I.m out for awhile. Stepped in a Ground Hog hole hunting Deer Saturday had Knee drained of fluid yesterday at Doctors. Damn G.h's :roll_eyes: oh well good luck to all who make it out temps should be on the rise making for a plesant day out at least.

7. riverhobo85

riverhobo85 New Member

State:
    VA
    i will be fishing the pamunkey friday and saturday. we will be leaving out of lester manor both days. happy holidays to all. we will be in a tiny 14' green jon boat. hope to see some of you out on the pamunkey sometime, it seems no one knows just how good the fishing is here. many many blues caught over 50 lbs.

8. Powhatan

Powhatan New Member

State:
    Virginia
    I should be there if the wind is not bad....see you at DG at about 7:30 ish?

9. Rickjr

Rickjr New Member

State:
    VA
    Just got my enclosure installed ..no more cold days:big_smile:...18,000 btu heat....anyone else fishing from a toon ???

Attached Files:

10. JPritch

JPritch New Member

State:
    Lynchburg, VA
    Man that must be nice and toasty.

11. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    65......So ya get discount on bait? :roll_eyes:

12. freshbaitrules

freshbaitrules New Member

State:
    virginia
    Hey Rick, now thats fishing in style. Thats like going from Viena Sausages to grilled cheese.:big_smile:
    As my 6 yr old would say......thats shweeeet!
    Hope to see you soon. PM me so I can get your number again. Hope to catch up w/ ya on the river soon.

13. mbandjb

mbandjb New Member

State:
    Central Va
    I though a 65 had been boated also...
    We will be down thursday til sunday,anywhere from below Jordan point to DG.Depends on the wind..

pm for cell phone number

I will have my computer also.
    mikeb