65 hp Mercury Outboard Motor

Discussion in 'BUY AND SELL - MAKE $$$ - GET CHEAP DEALS' started by Raven Blayde, Jan 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raven Blayde

Raven Blayde New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    I still have this late 60's-early 70's 65hp Mercury motor I need to move. I took this motor off of my boat last year and it's in my way. The motor was running good when I got it, but reverse didn't work. I fished with it for a summer and spun the prop. I replaced the prop with a new one, but it was the wrong pitch and the motor began bogging at low speeds after that. I have since replaced the motor with a smaller one (35hp) and the 65hp is just sitting here doing nothing and needs to go to a new home. I'm located in Frankfort Ky and if someone will get this thing out of my way, I'll let it go for $75. Surely it's worth that (even for just parts). Thanks

2. yellingrebel78

yellingrebel78 New Member

State:
    georgia
    man I wish you were closer to me I would take it of your hand I could use one for extra parts

3. Raven Blayde

Raven Blayde New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Yeah, that seemed to be the problem I had last time I posted this motor for sale. It's a good deal, but only if you're within a reasonable driving distance. I myself wouldn't travel hundreds of miles for a $75 boat motor. lol...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.