Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
stop by bluff city in alton yesterday evening on the way home there was a guy there that got a 62 lb carp had it in the back of his truck how would you like for that sucker to jump in the boat slapping you up side the head as you go down the river kinda scary if ya think about it one like that would kill you if it hit you.
glad he dident CPR that sob.

·
Registered
764 Posts
stop by bluff city in alton yesterday evening on the way home there was a guy there that got a 62 lb carp had it in the back of his truck how would you like for that sucker to jump in the boat slapping you up side the head as you go down the river kinda scary if ya think about it one like that would kill you if it hit you.
glad he dident CPR that sob.
WOW... Thats a monster. I couldnt even imagin hooking on to one like that.. thats incredible...

·
Registered
444 Posts
Yeah those are a major problem. I'm far from a fan of those invasive monsters. Way too often people lump all carp in the same category, even though the common carp is as far from the asian (silver and bighead) as they are from a bass or a cat. 100% different species.

Whenever I speak of carp, I do not speak of the "asian" variety.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.