6-12-09 Badin

Discussion in 'NORTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by quadrunner42029, Jun 12, 2009.

1. quadrunner42029

quadrunner42029 Member

State:
    NC
    caught bait in garr creek, fished from 720 til 1030 water is somewhat clearer still some slight current, first fish i caught was a 7 lb striper on gizzard shad cut bait my first ever striper i was tickled pink he was 24 inches long, caught 4 small blue cats missed several fish on the clicker ever time id pick it up and turn clicker off watch spool go out for like 10 seconds click it in gear and when they pull it tight id start cranking and never could hook them, oh well. I left because i ran out of OFF and the mosquitoes were killing me i went by myself this time and it was actually pretty nice it was quite other than the darn ski boats and jet skis before it got dark. Lots of stars out to look at. Later guys and good luck.

Attached Files:

2. carolinamudcat

carolinamudcat New Member

State:
    Raleigh NC
    I just got back from Badin myself, but you did better than I did, I got nothing! I was so frustrated that they weren't biting that I called it a night at midnight.

3. Jollymon

Jollymon Well-Known Member

State:
    Wilm .N.C
    I told ;you were going to get all the fish in Badin mouth's sore an stop the bite :wink::smile2:

4. jerry9497

jerry9497 New Member

State:
    Tobaccoville NC
    thus the nick name "hero or zero" It will come back around. :wink:

5. FishN4Fun

FishN4Fun New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    Congrats on your first striper.