6 1/2 months until.......

Discussion in 'Flathead Catfish' started by Blacky, Oct 24, 2006.

1. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P
    Well, the flathead bite just died here in Philly for about 3 weeks now. With numerous consecutive skunkings, i decided to call it quits tonihgt. So it was depressing to me to think I now have to wait 6 1/2 more months until mid April when i can again pursue my favorite passion.

Brothers/sisters, strong words of encouragement would be greatly appreciated.

2. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Yup i came to the same conclusion Sunday. I did scout a new spot that I think will be awesome next year. It's gonna stink waiting that long though huh?

3. Bullhead61

Bullhead61 New Member

State:
    Wisconsin
    Same here. Water's about 42 degrees.No warm up in sight. 20's at night and 40's during the day. Can't wait 'til April!

4. greasemonkey07

greasemonkey07 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Try hunting it passes the time alot quicker.

5. zappaf19

zappaf19 New Member

State:
    Monticello,IN
    Try pan fishing. The water should of turned by now. They should be around docks and brush piles. Try it you'll like it!
    Bill

6. Katphish

Katphish New Member

State:
    tennessee
    Its time to switch to channels, and I'll be spending most of my time crappie fishing and deer hunting.

7. superman

superman New Member

State:
    DeSoto MO
    even if the fish are not biting i would rather be on the water than rotting on the couch watching the t.v. well survivor is on got ot go