57 acres in WA for sale- Great views, ICBM silos, 14ft thick walls.

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by sal_jr, May 3, 2006.

1. sal_jr

sal_jr New Member

State:
    Ithaca, MI
    LOL- Only in America.

Finally! A place that can withstand a nuclear attack, provided it is not direct. OH wait.... Wat if the old info that our enemy has is outdated and they try to take out the west coast silos first? Well forget about that.... This baby comes complete with tinfoil hats! And at 625,000 dollars, its a steal! Better yet, you'll have a blast!

Sharks with friggin lazers sold sepaparately.

Current high bidder is a fellow named Dr. Evil

2. sal_jr

sal_jr New Member

State:
    Ithaca, MI
    BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

Kingdom of Clif.

Any flag color ideas? How bout the kindom's anthem? I see you have a guitar, so you must have something in mind!

3. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    I was wondering where they were at... I was at a Nike Hercules site in Spokane, WA in 1961 - 1963. Wouldn't necessarily want the site, but it was located in some prime pheasant hunting areas...lol.

4. bsu_catfisher

bsu_catfisher New Member

State:
    Rising Sun, Indiana
    There is an old nike base close to where I live and some guy bought it and has a huge house made out of the old silos underground. They said he even has a pool down there, and several old corvettes that he had restored. The best part of it all was that no one wanted it and he was the only person that came to the action...therefore he bought it for $1. Yes I know hard to believe but nobody knew what to do with it, and he had the money to fix it up so he bought it.

5. slabmaster

slabmaster New Member

State:
    missouri
    does shopping for that loved one who is a militeristic survivelest have you down. well have i got a deal for you. your shopping worries melt away as you tour this wonderful site of intended death, doom and gloom. still not interested ? wait theres more . we garuntee that your "establishing ownership" new "compound" er i mean home will withstand a 1 megaton nuclear detonation. private water system , short commute to all the modern conveinences of a large city. serious inquiries only. disclaimer:nuclear detonations ocurring at a distance ccloser than 3000 feet voids any warranties expressed or implied.

6. copycat

copycat New Member

State:
    New Jersey
    Awsome, I'll take three please... We have a few of those here in New Jersey.

7. catfishcentral

catfishcentral New Member

State:
    OK
    Now if it just had a nice 20 acre or so watershed lake on the property I would bid.:lol:

8. jtrew

jtrew New Member

State:
    Little Rock, AR
    Unless I'm totally off the range, the Nike Hercules was an antimissile missile, not an ICBM. I haven't kept up with them, but I only know of three ICBMs: the first was the Atlas, which had to be erected before launching; the Titans; and the Minutemen. That's not counting that there were sometimes several versions or upgrades of each of these. Atlas and Titans are history. There was an IRBM (Intermediate Range Ballistic Missile) that was deployed overseas, but it has also been phased out.

9. IL Hunter

IL Hunter New Member

State:
    Normal, IL
    A long while ago I saw a tv show about people who lived in old missle silos. A couple of the houses were really nice even though they were extremely odd. If there was near by hunting and fishing it might be nice. Besides everyone can use a fall out shelter.

10. Darrell

Darrell New Member

State:
    Illinois
    I think I will pass on this one. If I were to live in Washington, I would want to be above ground. I will be under ground soon enough!

D