55lb blue catfish

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by gotta go, Oct 23, 2009.

1. gotta go

gotta go New Member

State:
    SC
    :smile2: Well after reading about Bill's trip to Santee i started not to even mention my trip to Wateree. We did manage to catch 10 fish with the 3 largest to total about 55 lbs according to my new scales i got off the BOC. Seth is always willing to pose with the fish we catch so here is a couple (nothing like Bill's ) My excuse for not doing any better is no wind and i left my dogs at home:smile2:

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 23, 2009
  2. JEFFRODAMIS

JEFFRODAMIS New Member

State:
    TEXAS

3. Flootie16

Flootie16 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Those are some pretty fish! Hold them up proud when you make this post! :big_smile:

4. gotta go

gotta go New Member

State:
    SC
    My Lowrance 350A is on the blink, serious, it was blinking last night and wouldn't work half the time. Any of ya had this problem?? I'm hoping its in the fuse section. I cleaned it before i went fishn and it had stoped blinking and was working fine till we went fishn. If any one has any suggestions, throw them by me. I also charged the battery so its not that (unless it went dead again). HELP!:angry::eek:oooh:

5. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    NOTHING wrong with those fish, Dean! I'm sure y'all had a heap of fun catchin' 'em! We had the dog!! :wink:

Bill in SC

6. gotta go

gotta go New Member

State:
    SC
    :smile2::smile2::smile2:

7. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Thanks for the pics Dean. Congrats on some nice fish. WTG.

8. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Nice fish man! I like how you lured us in!:smile2: J/K We can't always get the biguns, but catching says something about the angler period! :wink: rollo

Last edited: Oct 23, 2009
  9. JimmyJonny

JimmyJonny Well-Known Member

State:
    sc
    Shoot, that all sounds good to me, its better than Ive done.

-Jim-

10. BigBird

BigBird New Member

State:
    Charlotte, NC
    Dang Dean-the secret is out. You winning them tournaments due to them pointers you take out in the boat with you. They must point out the fishy spots!:wink:
    Bring the dogs and forget the sonar.:eek:oooh:

11. pop pop

pop pop New Member

State:
    Lake Green
    Nice ones!:wink: Glad ya got to go and Spank'em good.

12. katman#1

katman#1 New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    better than my trip today caught 7 channels and 1 blue the fish just didnt want my threadfins GREAT JOB DEAN:wink:

13. nanny patrol

nanny patrol Member

State:
    SC
  14. gotta go

gotta go New Member

State:
    SC
    quote by Jason: Nice fish man! I like how you lured us in:smile2:

Jason (catfishrollo) i learned that off buy and sell. This guy uses a free fishfinder to lure you into his add, then when you go in you see you have to buy his boat to get the sonar. Nothing wrong with it, i just figured after Bill's trip i would need something.:eek:oooh::big_smile:
    Wind or no wind, I'm just happy to be out on the Lake. It is so peacefull this time of the year (during the week)

Bigbird, i hate i accidently told my secret, the dogs is the key:crazy:

I'm in the dog house with the dogs (actually the dogs are being treated better than me) for slime'n the wife's pontoon.:embarassed:

Last edited: Oct 24, 2009