500th post....

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by GoFish_Tony, Jan 12, 2007.

1. GoFish_Tony

GoFish_Tony New Member

State:
    Big Rock, IL
    I want to thank you all for making the BOC a part of my daily life. It is the information, laughter, and good ol' family sharing, that brings me back each day.

To those new here:
    Don't hesitate in jumping right in here and posting. YOU are important and necessary to the growth and health of this site. As you look around you will find ALL kinds of people from ALL walks of life. They too started here making those first few posts.

To those long time BOC'ers:
    Thank you for making me and all the others here a part of this family. You have paved the way and created a website that is second to none. Your experience and dedication are at the core of the BOC.

To our BOC Founder and all those Staff members:
    Thank you isn't a big enough word. The expense in time and money must be enormous and at times overwhelming. I (we) the membership may not always show our gratitude and appreciation often enough, but rest assured we know that none of this would be here if not for you all. For those that are willing and/or able, my hope is that we will continue to financially support the BOC and all it dose. My stars were purchased minutes before posting this and I consider it some of the best money I can spend.

To my BOC family:
    I've gotten to experienced the arrivals of our new members and am excited to get to know them. I am constantly amazed at just how many GOOD people there are that share our love of fishing.
    I have also been around long enough to have experienced the loss of a few great BOC family members. Although I didn't know all of them personally, I have come to learn from all of you how important and special they were to us all. I pray the BOC will always be a home to their families, friends and memories.

Long live the BOC!!

Tony
    _

2. BILLYP

BILLYP New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, North Carol
    outstanding post Tony

3. PeZ

PeZ New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    congratz on 500 thats for all the good post keep them comin

4. catman529

catman529 New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    And I should remind you, you are an important part of the BOC, and what you posted is part of the reason it is the best place on the net. Great post, keep em coming...

tight lines

5. Memphis_Catfish_King

Memphis_Catfish_King New Member

State:
    Memphis,TN
    congrates on 500 keep up the good work

6. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Congrats on 500 brother, keep on a postin. It was nice meetin ya at the National.

7. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Once again, out of the mouths of babes.....and this young man here really knows what he's talkin' about! I'm so happy to have you as our BOC brother Tony, this place just wouldn't be the same without you. Congratulations on your 500th post, and what an outstanding one it is :smile2:. I will be looking forward with great anticipation to your next 500. And let me reiterate, because I don't think it can be said too much: LONG LIVE THE BOC!!!

8. pythonjohn

pythonjohn New Member Supporting Member

State:
    F L A Swamps
    Good job Tony!
    Keep on posting!

9. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Thanks Tony for allowing us to be a part of your 500th post. I look forward to more and good fishing in 2007.:big_smile:

10. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Congrads on #500.Keep um comin and before you know it you'll be at the 1000 mark. Love reading your post and this one was great.Good job ,Great post.

11. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    For such a fine eloquent post.You really have a way with words and you really spoke the hard core truth! Congradulations on 500 posts.Keep posting Tony,I love hearin from ya!:big_smile:

12. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Congrats on your 500th post buddy!!! Wouldnt let me rep ya so heres a little gold. Its a honor to know you brother!!

13. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    Congratulations Tony on Your 500th Post Sir. I for one am Proud to know you Brother.J.D.
    :big_smile_2: :big_smile_2: :big_smile_2:

14. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Tony - Congrats on #500! Keep 'em coming!:smile2:

15. Flintman

Flintman New Member

State:
    OKC, OKLA.
    Congrats on the 500th, that was a great post, and it reflects on how we all feel. Good job.