$50 gift card to BPS

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Catfish_Scooter, Dec 28, 2009.

1. Catfish_Scooter

Catfish_Scooter New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    If you had a 50 dollar gift card to bass pro what would you buy? :smile2:

2. head hunter

head hunter New Member

State:
    ohio
    good question ,,,If you want to give me one I'll tell ya what I bought,:smile2::smile2::smile2:

Last thing I bought from there was my diawa millionair s,,got the display for half price cause they were out of stock .
    best reel I ever bought !!

3. Slatebar

Slatebar New Member

State:
    ohio
    Maybe some Sufix braid. I am changing to it on all reels for next year. But most likely I'd use it to pay on a pair camo hunting boots for the 4 year old great-grandson that he just told me he "Needs". :big_smile:

4. mintaka

mintaka Well-Known Member

State:
    Charlotte , N.C
    I'd likely spend some on some circles , and the rest on something I don't have to worry about getting snagged up. Maybe some warm pants and a hat.

5. SouthGADan

SouthGADan New Member

State:
    Lyons, GA
    I'd prolly add a few more bucks and get a Berkley Lightning Rod myself. Maybe a Penn 209m if I wasn't bank fishing, or maybe a good landing net, but then again, I need a lot of things.

6. catman-j

catman-j New Member

State:
    Eastern Nebr
    that's a good down payment on a tent.

7. flatheadslayer

flatheadslayer New Member

State:
    Thomaston, Geor
    can you even get into bps with just $50.00?:embarassed:

8. James Bentley

James Bentley Member

State:
    N.C.
    You may get in,but getting back out may be something else.:big_smile:

9. katmax

katmax New Member

State:
    griffin ga
    i would buy more terminal tackel

10. head hunter

head hunter New Member

State:
    ohio

Aaron,,,when you decide to go ,,,,,Let us know what you CAN buy for fifty @ bps. Kinda wondering how much can you get.??

11. JEFFRODAMIS

JEFFRODAMIS New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    id buy line
    or
    a Penn
    or
    a glow stick
    or
    black rhino combo:big_smile:

12. catman-j

catman-j New Member

State:
    Eastern Nebr
    If you apply for a credit card there and get accepted I think they will give you a $50 gift card. You could use that maybe with your other gift card.

13. JEFFRODAMIS

JEFFRODAMIS New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    they do at cabelas:wink:

14. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Aaron purchase what you need. I'm sure you will make a wise decision. Enjoy your shopping trip.

15. Rcaarizona

Rcaarizona New Member

State:
    AZ
    Want the best advice there is? Tell people to give you cash, and then buy most your gear on Ebay. You can get smoking deals on ebay, and what you spend $50 on at BPS, you could stretch it into $150 on ebay. Use BPS as a visual aid only, to see what you want. Never pay full retail bro.

16. Catfishboy1995

Catfishboy1995 New Member

State:
    Council Bluffs
    Well...You can get about 50 items at basspro with $50 waters are $0.99...I always (need) more terminal tackle...Some of the people i go fishing with say theres no Swear swear swear way thats all yours somr of that hase to be someone elses:smile2::smile2::smile2:...But line terminal tackle.. a decent rod...dont think you can get a bait caster for 50 but maybe a spinning reel...Dont buy the mega cast reels there cheap but there cheap in more than one way..I hade one it i thought best $50 i ever spnt then i had it for moe than a year..then in less than a week it fell apart i worked perfect for over a year then out of nowhere it just totally bombed!!i liked it for drum but...Just be wise at bps you can get caught up and not be able to decide!!!(personal experience!!lol)