50 Gallon Creek Bank Bait Tank

Discussion in 'BUY AND SELL - MAKE $$$ - GET CHEAP DEALS' started by CatsNstripers, Jun 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CatsNstripers

CatsNstripers New Member

State:
    Smith Mountain
    I bought this Tank brand new, and has preformed greatly for me.

In this tank I have held and with great success and longativity. Gizzard Shad, Threadfin Shad, Alewives, Blueback Herring, Sunfish, Bluegills, chubs and Suckers.

I've even used it as a livewell for Crappie, bass and even catfish of large size.

As you know Theres nothing that can go bad on a bait tank except the bilge pump, it has no cracks and is kept clean. I have just installed a new 500gph bilge pump. You can use this tank, in your boat, truck or home

I'm Asking $375. And I can ship the tank, although i have no idea ho wmuch that would cost.. I'm located at Smith Mountain Lake Virginia, which is near Roanoke, Virginia.

My cell is 540-580-3487

I thought i had a picture of the tank running, but all i can find is a pic of the tank closed .

you can check out in great detail about my tank at www.CreekBoats.com

Only reason I'm selling is, i've re arraganged my boat and I'm using my smaller 30 gallon tank now.

Thanks

2. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    Pic?

3. CatsNstripers

CatsNstripers New Member

State:
    Smith Mountain
    Heres a pic of the tank. The rod strap around the tank, i snothing more than a strap with velco on the back. The green strap is to hold the hand in place, and It sit in my boat on a plat form. Mind the outside is a bit dirty from dumping bait into the tank. Of Corse the tank will be cleaned to New like conditions unpon Sale...

Attached Files:

4. GMC FishHauler

GMC FishHauler New Member

State:
    Waco, Texas, Un
    Nice looking tank. What kind of boat is that? Looks kinda like a carolina skiff

5. BentRods

BentRods New Member

State:
    Virginia
    Hey man, what you selling the tank for? You got any interest in my smaller 30 gallon? I'd like to move to a 50, but not sure I can swing it right now.

6. Leftenant

Leftenant New Member

State:
    NC
    PM sent!

7. SGTREDNECK

SGTREDNECK New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Can you get a shipping quote to 37191? On the website it says shipping averages around 20-35 bucks. If this is true and you have paypal i will take it for sure. Just pm me and give me the details. SGT Shorey

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.