$50 Dollars to the 1st 50 members!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Catfish_Commando, Dec 13, 2005.

1. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    First 50 members get ……..

I wish we could give you some money, but there is something you could give your fellow BOC member that is also valuable.

Become part of the community and you will quickly learn that the benefits and friendships created are real.

As a favor to the Staff, and a consideration to your fellow members, at a minimum please list your first name and State in your profile.

If you can, list this information in your signature, it will be greatly appreciated by all.

Thanks,
    Paul

P.S. All members who post here that has at a minimum their first name and state listed in their profile will receive 10 Rep points from myself or another staff member.

2. dafin

dafin New Member

State:
    Manhattan,Kan
    Having been a member for several years, I can tell you that the friends you make here will last a life time. It is hard to become Friends when you don't know where someone is from and who they are.

3. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    This is a great forum, and I am proud to be part of it..And I am trying to get new members to join up!

4. Catbird

Catbird New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, Ohio
    It is always nice to see where other members are from and their name. Kind of makes it less formal.

5. bluecatnut

bluecatnut New Member

State:
    freeburg illinois
    i think that is a great idea.

6. sal_jr

sal_jr New Member

State:
    Ithaca, MI
    GUYS, NEWBIES..... LURKERS....

Get involved here. This place is a riot. And dont be afraid to tell the world who and where you are!!!

When the chance arises opens in the new year, Support this site financially too. I didnt do it last year but this next year I will pay for myself and another member too.

All this stuff you see on this site was created and thought up by olks like yourself. Fols who fish and have families and have their entire existence tied by a small fascination for catfish, to this site you're looking at. That right there is impressive. That says a lot. All that is being asked of from you here and now is a few small details about you- the individual. Where you live, whats your name ad what do you look like holding a fish, or choking a poodle, or cheek to cheek with your sweety. Its a small request.

You will enjoy this place but you will only get from it what youre wqilling to put into it. In my case I get aggrivated daily but thats what I bring with me to share, so its all good, right? LOL

Have fun here and enjoy the brotherhood for all it is.

Sal

7. RiverratSC

RiverratSC Active Member

State:
    Gaffney, SC
    I've asked a few people to at least give their first names. I like having some idea who I'm talking to ya know.

8. tspergin

tspergin New Member

State:
    newark ohio
    names and locations open up the way to lifelong friendships and fishing partners. It helps when you know who is near you that fishes the same waters

9. BIGCAT GarryEads

BIGCAT GarryEads Head Cheese of the USCA!

State:
    Francisco Ind
    I thank that is a good idea. I like seeing who I am talking to.
    So get those pics up to date.
    BIGCAT GarryEads :)

10. The J-Man!

The J-Man! New Member

State:
    St.Paul, MN
    Every day I am thankful I found this website. I look at it several times a day with the hope that someone has landed another big cat!

11. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    I have always had my FULL name and home town listed in my profile!!!! No big deal to me. :D

12. river scum

river scum New Member

State:
    hooterville indiana
    i agree about the friends made on here. i just wish i could travel more and meet more of you at these gatherings. they sound like a ball to attend,even if no fishing was involved. i will be goin to FL. and TN. soon so ill drop those a line and hope to meet yall!

t/c n merry x-mass to all and to all a good bite!

13. Nobody Special

Nobody Special New Member

State:
    TN
    Merry Christmas to all.

14. bearcat

bearcat Member

State:
    Nokomis, Illinois
    Hey all you lurkers and newbies. Dont be afraid. Sign up and start posting. Also get your Picture ,state and city up for us all. It dont hurt and you wont get spammed.

I joined 5 years ago and havent regretted a minute of it. This is the greatest place on the net. I have made some of the best friends here . The best part is they all like to fish so it is easy to get some to go fishing with you.

Everyone is helpful beyond imagine. So hurry up and dont miss the boat.

15. spoonfish

spoonfish New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Mo.
    Hey where's my 50 bux ;)
    Fill out your profile guys, if you need help getting your picture up just holler.

16. tncatfishing

tncatfishing New Member

State:
    clk. tn
    Like all have said already, this is a great site to be a member of. I have been a memeber only for a few months but already have made some friends and even ran into a memeber at where I fish(canepole). Their is alot to learn and share about a pastime that can be handed down to your children and shared with friends and neighbors. What could possibly be better than going fishing with family and friends. I realy need to get a picture up but don't know how to go about it, maybe someone can email with some help. Become a memeber now so you don't miss out on a good time.

17. Tellico00

Tellico00 New Member

State:
    Collierville, T
    Excellent idea, when you see the posters name and City it makes the posts seem more personal.

Merry Christmas to all and yours,

Mike

18. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    I think of Dale Finney as a close friend, I have never met the man, He has called on several occasions. He was one of the members to welcome me when I first joined. you can meet friends here!! :D

19. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    It's not just a guy thing! All you women that hide in the bushes, come on in and join! You might just learn something you didn't know, once in a while. Just kidding. We have a lot of informative people and a lot of fun here.
    Sign up and see what you are missing! Contests, tournaments, and a High Intensity area where you have to opt in or out and can have adult conversations and fun. :)

20. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    +10 Rep Points!

Thanks for your support in this effort.

Paul