5 things skip, and phil need to know

Discussion in 'OHIO RIVERS TALK' started by catfishrollo, Jan 5, 2008.

1. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    LOL.. here are 5 things skip and phil need to know before going cattin with rollo tomorrow.
    1. its my birthday, i get to set on any of the poles i chose including yours
    2. its my boat, i will make decisions on where to motor, and how we anchor to my advantage
    3. if you are catching fish and im not, i may reposition the pole arrangement
    4. you will use what piece of cutbait is left after i chose mine first
    5. if you don't like any of the above answers, or buck the system at any time tomorrow, i will take you back to the ramp!:big_smile: lmao!!! rollo

2. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Happy Early Birthday! Hope you all catch some nice ones!
    BTW, I'm sure they'll go with those rules....:wink::smile2:

3. s_man

s_man New Member

State:
    south east ohio
    1.You are what now 25? 26? Thats plenty of time to learn respect for your elders.
    2.If I dont drive the boat to the proper spot we may never find it.
    3.If you screw with me I may just take you carp fishing.
    4.I'll just get another shad and cut it to my liking.
    5.If you don't behave I'll have Phil push you out of the boat.

4. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    skip, im gonna be a goodlooking 29 lol.. i will bring you a can of corn then, and 1 shad, and one goldfish for myself!!!!:smile2: people, if you have never been fishing with me and skip you need to make arrangements.. its quite the experience!!!!! phil has no idea!!!! lmao!!! :smile2::smile2: rollo

5. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Dang!!!!! Those sound like Mellons rules! LOL

6. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Somethin tells me there is gonna be a chance someone might fall out of the boat laughin:roll_eyes:

7. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    they wouldn't throw the captain out on his birthday!!!:wink::smile2: rollo

8. cats gone wild

cats gone wild Member

State:
    canal winchester, ohio
    What have I gotten myself into:crazy:

9. jason454ci

jason454ci Active Member

State:
    Zanesville, Ohi
    Good luck to ya Phil. Better you than me. :smile2:

10. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    out of all seriousness, i do enjoy fishing with skip. i have also got to fish with , tspergin.. the loanwizard, there are great people out there that enjoy the sport as much as me and you.. don't be hesitant to ask some of these people that may be in your area , or myself, to meet up and go fishing.... i enjoy every trip meeting brothers that are diehard catmen.... you are really missing out if you don't meet and go with some of these guys....goodluck, rollo

11. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    Happy Birthday!!:009::009::009:

12. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Happy Birthday Rollo...and dont worry you dont look a day over 40!:wink:Just kiddin man hope you guys slay'em...

13. dankitch

dankitch New Member

State:
    Henderson,
    Happy B-day Jason. Stick to your rule!!! Your boat your rules. LOL J/K I hope you guys have fun tomorrow.

14. Ulikedew

Ulikedew New Member

State:
    Georgetown IN
    Happy Bday and since its your birthday I dont think you have to worry about a mutiny.:smile2:

15. metalman

metalman Well-Known Member

State:
    IN
    Name:
    Winston
    Dang Jason,
    You're a hard man:smile2:...W

16. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Happy Birthday Jason hopefully you can get all of thier fish today :big_smile:

17. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Jason, Happy 29th Birthday, from the sound of this trip good luck making it to 30:eek:oooh::wink::smile2:. Hope ya'll catch some bigguns, sounds like it will be a fun trip:cool2:.

18. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    thank you everyone for wishing me happy birthday.. well, i guess i get to give the report... the reason were home early is because i had to throw both of them overboard!!! lol... they didn't want to fish the places i did, anchor where i did, and phil's wife is pregnant and i was tired of listening to his lame excuses why he won't be able to fish this year! skip fell asleep, and lost 2 poles from lack of sleep, i couldn't stomach anymore. LMAO!!!. no, really i enjoyed spending time with them, and the chance to go.. the fish weren't cooperating well, and we ended up just b/s ing some and headed back. i guess its not always about catching, but the opportunity to go and be around others that enjoy being there as much as you do... thanks for the invite guys, and im sure there will be better days to come.....rollo

19. cats gone wild

cats gone wild Member

State:
    canal winchester, ohio
    Had a great time with Rollo and S-Man. Your right Jason, it's good to catch fish, but it's also nice to be out with guys who share the same interests as you. After I dropped Skip off I went to Ellis and tried that for a few hours. Not a single hit, but I did meet Slowboat, also known as Hal. He was out lookin around so we chatted for about an hour. After he left I packed it in and got home around 3:30. Overall it was'nt such a bad day. Nice to meet you Hal, we will hook up this spring.

20. s_man

s_man New Member

State:
    south east ohio
    I really do want to applogize for my super secret spot lol. I will make it up to you guys this year. Weather great, water temp suked, company was good. I liked Phil a little more than Rollo, Rollo had a toothache and wasn't very pleasant lol. JK Rollo, I wouldn't have even left the house if my jaw was that sore. Thanks for dragging us around.