After reading up on some of the other bait tanks in here I decided to get an old water jug that we had in our shed and make a bait tank. My brother had a 400 gph aerator that the treads were broken off of, so he gave it to me and I stuck a 5/8" hose barb in it and sealed it with silicone. Then I ran a hose through the hole in the jug where the spicket was. I had to ream it out just a little bit for the hose. Then I drilled a hole higher up on the side and ran some old aerator hose up to an elbow through the wall and ran it down all the way to the bottom of the jug. I drilled 4 holes in the hose inside the jug with a small bit about 1/8". They really stir it up good. I used some strap to hold it to the side of the jug. I just gave it a test run and everything works great. Im going to put a cig lighter on the wires & I'll be good to go. It aint pretty but for what I need it looks like it will work fine.