5 Days left to donate....over 1/2 way to goal

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by teaysvalleyguy, Jun 4, 2007.

1. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    There are 5 days left until the Mod Giveaway is over and we give away some great prizes to some well deserving folks. I can tell you that the membership is really stepping up to the plate here and folks I want to thank you all personally.

We are over 1/2 to the goal and just asking one last time for members to help me out here.

Maybe you have some questions about it, please, shoot me a PM, I am always on here and will be more then happy to help you out.

Thanks again in advance and I appreciate all the support from the members.

Paypal..... teaysvalleyguy@columbus.rr.com

Snail Mail....

George Hardbarger
    70 Powell St.
    Ashville, OH 43103

2. CarolinaCats

CarolinaCats New Member

State:
    Rural Hall
    I gotta throw my nickles worth in on this! All my BOC brothers out there, I have not been a member on this forum for 1 month yet. But with all the knowledge and laid back atmosphere here I ask you, Why is the forum the best of the best? How often do you come in here looking for something? Or to tell about that biggun you caught? The atmosphere here wouldnt be so laid back if it wasnt for the Mods. They volunteer to keep everything running smooth. And you wouldnt beleive the time they spend here. Did they volunteer to be MODS? Yes! But its time the members of the BOC showed them the respect and gratitude they deserve.

I happen to be on the Board of Directors of a non-profit organization that has well over 5000 members. Once a year we have a reunion on Las Vegas. EVERYONE on the BOD of the non-profit organization are volunteers. And I know first hand how much time is put into volunteering.

So I leave you with one thought, What would happen to this site if it wasnt for the MODS? Thank about that and if you can afford any amount, if it is nothing more than 1 dollar. Show your apreciation to these people and let them know that they are deserving of the awards that they will receive. Without them....I wouldnt be writting this right now and you wouldnt be reading it!

I personally thank you for taking the time to read, "my nickles worth",
    Teddy

3. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Thanks for a great post brother. Really appreciate it.

4. loanwizard

loanwizard Well-Known Member

State:
    Coshocton,
    We accept Visa MC and Discover. :smile2:

5. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    This option could creat a negative cash flow, I would avoid it if I were you, LOL!!!

6. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    LOL, like Phil said, we would pay to not have to kiss him. lol

7. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    C'mon folks, lets open those moldy wallets. Put down that 6 pack of beer or pack of cigaretts for one day and help us out with this giveaway.

All donations are appreciated.

8. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Yeah Matt, it looks like you could have come up with some BETTER suggestions for someone to "man" a kissing booth :wink:. Some that might actually make some money for the cause.....you can start with me, Leslie, and Amy :big_smile:.

As for a hugging booth, I would suggest Griz. I know quite a few women that would pay for one of those bear hugs he gives :smile2:.

Come on folks, get your donations in! Let's show our staff members how much we appreciate the wonderful job they do for our BOC family!

9. loanwizard

State:
    Coshocton,
    Hey now.... This is a rated G site! BTW, How much for smoochie with you, Leslie, AND Amy?!?! :embarassed::wink::big_smile:

10. Drawout

Drawout Active Member

State:
    Paris.Texas
    Bump in the night !

11. loanwizard

State:
    Coshocton,
    Good mornin Folks!