5/6/07 sunday fishing trip Lake Marion

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by Al Duncan, May 7, 2007.

1. Al Duncan

Al Duncan New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    started off drifting, made 1 drift about 150 yards caught 3 only 1 keeper . got to rough on big water , so i started looking for a "mudline" on second stop caught 2 on fourth stop finished the day with 17.real tricky trying reel and net by yourself that windy but had fun

2. sarSWAMPFOX

sarSWAMPFOX New Member

State:
    Union, South Caroilna
    ME and Russ took Jaybird & Driston out sunday morning to. We went alot further back in the trees than normal. It paid off though. 8 blues between 8lb & 22lb , even caught 2 channels 3 lbers. Lots of gar action was our only problem. Purdy Good Times for two dads with our sons. 4 hrs. fishin for fun.

3. rivercatsc

rivercatsc New Member

State:
    South Caro
    JD welcome to the BOC. Sounds like yall had a good time and caught some nice fish. Good to see father and son fishing trips. I hope to make it to Marion on wednesday myself.

4. sarSWAMPFOX

sarSWAMPFOX New Member

State:
    Union, South Caroilna
    I'll be there thursday night along with my son Jaybird, my father Dink, AND MY NEW GRANDSON XAVIOR. 1yr old Oh Yeah my daughter will be there as well FAMILIES THAT FISH TOGETHER ALWAYS HAVE SOMETHING TO TALK ABOUT

5. Al Duncan

Al Duncan New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    I finaly talked my 13 and 16 yr. old girls into going now they are hooked :big_smile: I think my wife is a comumist she will not even try it:roll_eyes: . My 10yr. old son really enjoys it

6. Shrimp Man

Shrimp Man New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    Al and JD, Welcome to BOC, Keep us posted, I hope to go Monday, I haven't made my mind up as to Marion or Moultrie.