5:30am

Discussion in 'INDIANA RIVERS TALK' started by tackleholic, Sep 4, 2009.

1. tackleholic

tackleholic New Member

State:
    New Albany
    I checked my freezer this morning for bait & found that I had 3 shads & 1 chum lefted over from this summer. Time to start making some 5:30am wakeup calls. :eek:oooh: :confused2: :sad2: :cool2: :roll_eyes:

2. stoney53

stoney53 Well-Known Member

State:
    PA
    scarey when ya have no bait huh :eek:oooh::smile2: been there myself

3. fatcats89

fatcats89 Member

State:
    Indiana
    Wow that's no good, your deff going to have to stock up agin for this fall! The bite is going to be picking up nice here soon. Sounds like you could use a bait tank as well, very usefull! That way you could always have your bullheads, gills, rock bass, ect. ready for the spure of the moment fishing trips.

4. tackleholic

tackleholic New Member

State:
    New Albany
    I do have 5 gallon buckets with airaters that I can use. Kyleco55 gave me the bait earlyier this summer so I froze them. I got some good bites on cut shad/head & serveral bites on nightcrawlers, but hooked none.:angry:

5. Flootie16

Flootie16 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    yeah i hate it when i run out of bait. im actually running low on mooneye and skipjack in my freezer. i dont freeze shad because i dont care to use them much. and in the winter time i can still normally find them. i feel very lucky to have creeks nearby with tons of shad in them most of the time so i can just get them when i want them and always have them fresh......

6. tackleholic

tackleholic New Member

State:
    New Albany
    Send me a pm when you get some extra shad. As long as I'm fishing I don't care if they are frozen.:wink: