4th Henderson Catfish Gathering 2009

Discussion in 'KENTUCKY RIVERS TALK' started by DeerHunter01, Jun 28, 2009.

1. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Well we going to do it again, we are going to have a Henderson, Kentucky Gathering at the Audubon State Park, located just off of 41 in Henderson, Kentucky.

First thing on the agenda is Catch Catfish !

July 17th, 18th and 19th 2009

This year is going to be like last years event, Bring a dish for Saturday at 1PM to pass around and everyone bring your own drinks, this helps save one or two people from doing all the cooking. This is going to be from Friday to Sunday, and if anyone wants to come in on Thursday thats fine too.

I am posting this in the Kentucky section, and then will make a post under the gathering section of the board, make sure you come we are going to have this just after the spawn is over here. If your planing on staying get ahold of Audubon State Park at: for More Information:
    call: (270)826-2247 Or click on the link below to make Reservations.

Click Here to make reservations

Click Here to View Map to location of Gathering

We are going to have a Saturday lunch at 1:00 PM at the Atkinson Park located on North Elm Street. This is located just behind McDonald's or Rallys burger stand on route 41. this will be right next to hays boat ramp.

We will be fishing Friday , Saturday on the Ohio river. Please bring your own bait just in case its hard to find here, we do have a lake located near the camp grounds where you can get bluegill.

For a meeting time on Friday will be at 6PM at the camp ground (Audubon State Park)

If you would like to attend please make a post here and I will put your name on a list also please let us know if your bringing a boat and what dish you will be putting in the pot on Saturday.

I hope to see a big number of people here on the 17th just like the past three years, and if everything works out we should be into the fish by then. Hope to see you all here.

If you have any questions about fishing this area please hit me up on PM .

Deerhunter01

2. crazyKat

crazyKat New Member

State:
    kentucky
    i would like to come but i dnt know if i can get off work that sat. i know im off sunday. i will put in for it. would love to come see everyone. and i would be bringing my boat. what all goes on at the gatherings?

3. o'boro cat hunter

o'boro cat hunter New Member

State:
    kentucky
    I want to go,sounds like a great time.:smile2: I will bring my boat and I cook up some MEAN pork.I can come Saturday and Sunday.I'll just drive back and forth from Owensboro.

4. fishassasin

fishassasin New Member

State:
    Evansville, Ind
    i live right across the river here ... ill stop in and say hey. If anyone needs help with something just let one of us know that is local and we will try to help you out to the best of our willing ability.

5. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    1. DeerHunter01 W/ Boat
    2. crazyKat W/ Boat
    3. o'boro cat hunter W/ Boat
    4. fishassasin
    5. BigA W/Boat
    6. Billcatfish W/Boat
    7. Flatasurus_Rex

Come on get signed up for this event, its going to be a big fish haul. I can feel it. :tounge_out::crazy::big_smile::eek:oooh:

6. Capn Crunch

Capn Crunch New Member

State:
    Lexington,
    Don't put me down just yet, Eric, but I'm trying to work it out. Sounds like one heck of a time.:wink:

7. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    I got work on Fri and Sat but get off at 4pm, can fish evenings and will have my boat.

8. biga

biga Well-Known Member

State:
    evansville
    :eek:oooh::eek:oooh::eek:oooh:hey who volunteered me!!!! :big_smile:

9. FishMan

FishMan New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Put me on the list. I would like to fish but will not have boat. I will do the Velveta Mac and cheese

Danny

10. GaryF

GaryF New Member

State:
    O.P., KS
    Don't put me on the list just yet, but I'm gonna try to make this.

11. biga

biga Well-Known Member

State:
    evansville
  12. BIGCAT GarryEads

BIGCAT GarryEads Head Cheese of the USCA!

State:
    Francisco Ind
    Put Me and Roy on the list:wink:

BIGCAT GarryEads

13. psychomekanik

psychomekanik New Member

State:
    Illinois
    I'm gonna try to make it. Not 100% sure yet.

14. kuigy

kuigy New Member

State:
    Newburgh, IN
    I've got a knee surgery scheduled for the 14th. It's just a scoped clean-up, so maybe I'll be able to get around. Not sure.

Hopefully I can make it, and bring my boat. We'll see around the 17th.

15. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Well we going to do it again, we are going to have a Henderson, Kentucky Gathering at the Audubon State Park, located just off of 41 in Henderson, Kentucky.

First thing on the agenda is Catch Catfish !

July 17th, 18th and 19th 2009

This year is going to be like last years event, Bring a dish for Saturday at 1PM to pass around and everyone bring your own drinks, this helps save one or two people from doing all the cooking. This is going to be from Friday to Sunday, and if anyone wants to come in on Thursday thats fine too.

I am posting this in the Kentucky section, and then will make a post under the gathering section of the board, make sure you come we are going to have this just after the spawn is over here. If your planing on staying get ahold of Audubon State Park at: for More Information:
    call: (270)826-2247 Or click on the link below to make Reservations.

Click Here to make reservations

Click Here to View Map to location of Gathering

We are going to have a Saturday lunch at 1:00 PM at the Atkinson Park located on North Elm Street. This is located just behind McDonald's or Rallys burger stand on route 41. this will be right next to hays boat ramp.

We will be fishing Friday , Saturday on the Ohio river. Please bring your own bait just in case its hard to find here, we do have a lake located near the camp grounds where you can get bluegill.

For a meeting time on Friday will be at 6PM at the camp ground (Audubon State Park)

If you would like to attend please make a post here and I will put your name on a list also please let us know if your bringing a boat and what dish you will be putting in the pot on Saturday.

I hope to see a big number of people here on the 17th just like the past three years, and if everything works out we should be into the fish by then. Hope to see you all here.

If you have any questions about fishing this area please hit me up on PM .

Deerhunter01

Members showing up or maybe showing up for the gathering:

1. DeerHunter01 W/ Boat
    2. crazyKat W/ Boat
    3. o'boro cat hunter W/ Boat
    4. fishassasin (No Boat)
    5. BigA W/Boat
    6. Billcatfish W/Boat
    7. Flatasurus_Rex
    8. wolfman W/ Boat
    9. FishMan (No boat)
    10. BIGCAT GarryEads & Roy W/Boat
    11. psychomekanik (Maybe)
    12. kuigy W/Boat (Maybe)
    13. Paul Louderback (Maybe)

Lets get signed up this is just around the corner.

16. GaryF

GaryF New Member

State:
    O.P., KS
    I'm all clear, I will be there for sure, with boat :cool2:

17. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Sounds great Gary, glad to have you aboard now where is all them indy folks at ?? lol

Mr Barry where you hidding at ?

18. Wabash River Bear

Wabash River Bear New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I'm here my lil Twinkie eatin buddy! :smile2: Michele aint gonna make it, she will be takin care of the grandson. I put a call into Josh to see if he wants to come down with me, still waitin to hear from him. I plan on comin, will probably be tent campin but havent made any arangements yet, again, waitin on Josh to call. Go ahead and put me on the list with boat, I'll be there with or without the boy.

19. KYfarmer

KYfarmer New Member

State:
    KY
    I actually think I can make this one. Put me down with boat, I will probably drive to and fro. Anyone finding bait?

20. biga

biga Well-Known Member

State:
    evansville
    were do you live marty?