4am. thunder

Discussion in 'LOCAL NEBRASKA TALK' started by Big Vic, Mar 31, 2008.

1. Big Vic

Big Vic New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    woke this morn at 4 am was thundering lighting, it rained, it hailed, and then the furnace kicked on !!!! Guess I wont go fishin today !!! :sad2: Probably snow if I did !!

2. Kyle

Kyle New Member

State:
    Kansas City - Olathe
    Well keep all that nasty stuff up there in Nebraska :wink:, it looks ugly here, and its pretty windy, hopefully all that is not comeing to Kansas

3. Big Vic

Big Vic New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    Hey Kyle I dont care where this weather gos as long as its far far away !!:smile2: Have the crappie started down there yet !!

4. catfisherman_eky3

catfisherman_eky3 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Hopefully the storms will die down soon and you will be able to start fishing again.

5. bownero

bownero New Member

State:
    Hastings, Ne.
    Hi Vic! That's Nebraska weather for ya! Like the old saying goes, if you don't like the weather, stick around for a half hour. It will change. Ya. It's getting to be that time of year. Rain, WIND, hail, lightning and all that good stuff. At least we need the moisture. I hope it's rains buckets in western Nebraska so my favorite lake ELWOOD RES. gets more water pumped into it this spring.:big_smile:

Mark..

6. catfish_jordan

catfish_jordan New Member

State:
    Lincoln,NE
    i slept like a rock threw that storm.

7. Big Vic

Big Vic New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    I hear ya on the water for Elwood I didn't fish it last year, didn't think I could get in and out ended up going on up to Galagher canyon caught some nice fish but missed being at Elwood:sad2: